II. Make It Right

Genre(s): Romance, Drama

Story Description: Bright and Win's relationship was perfect, but Bright thinks that it's too perfect. So, he lied about not being happy anymore, accused Win of being fake, and broke up with him. Win, on the other hand, had done everything to make their relationship work. He even tried to be the perfect boyfriend, and yet, this is what he gets in the end.

Will things work out between them when they see each other again?

Warning(s): Contains profanities

Author's Note: I haven't proofread this yet, so if you notice any spelling, typo or grammar errors, please feel free to point it out to me. Enjoy reading!

"Win, we need to talk." Bright said.

From the tone of Bright's voice, Win already knew that something bad was coming.

"If you're going to break up with me, then let's not talk about it." Win said nonchalantly.

Bright was startled even though he knew that Win always had a sharp intuition. Because of this intuition, he can sometimes know, assume, and predict things even if it's not 100% accurate all the time.

"I'm sorry, Win, but I'm not happy anymore." Bright said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Didn't I do everything to make you happy?" Win frowned. He knew about Bright only having short relationships. It's not because Bright got bored fast. It's because Bright believes that relationships were only nice at the beginning.

There were a lot of things Bright didn't like in a relationship such as being late on dates, forgetting important dates like birthdays, being too clingy or possessive, and other things that would lead into a lover's quarrel. Bright also doesn't like it when things don't go the way he wants or when he doesn't get what he wants. Win always made sure to keep all of the things Bright didn't like in his mind, so he wouldn't do those things. As a result, they never fought. So, why was he still breaking up with him?

Before Bright could answer the question, Win spoke again. "Never mind. Don't answer that question. If you want to break up, let's just do it."

"You seriously are going to go along with everything and anything I want including breaking up? Don't you even want to know why I'm breaking up with you?" Bright was starting to get annoyed, and Win could feel that.

Usually, Win would always try to do something to get rid of that annoyance or at least make Bright feel less annoyed; however, he really couldn't give a damn this time around. After all, Bright was breaking up with him.

"No. I seriously don't give a fuck with whatever your reason may be." Win said, feeling satisfied when he saw the shock on Bright's face. "What? You think I'm such a good guy just because you've never heard me curse?"