Absentee father I (Rewriten)

While Chloe was  working on her paperwork, Dan walked over to her  and looked to her with out any care on his face that he's  ditching her daughter again on her special day "I'm sorry Chlo but i'm busy tonight i won't come to her Father & Daughter dance at school". Dan told her not feeling really guilty about what he just said to his ex wife.

Chloe looked up to her ex husband in disbelief and without any emotion she slapped her ex husband across his face then shouted at him "WHAT THE HELL DAN YOU PROMISED HER !" Chloe screamed so loudly tired that he stopped caring about his own daughter that he used to love before he was so caught up on his work.

Dan looked at Chloe and without acknowledging that he made a huge mistake while screaming in to his ex wife. Before he could react  Chloe slapped him again across his face, Dan looked at her  then slowly moved away so Chloe wouldn't slap him again. And after he moved away from her to form a safe distance between himself and his ex wife he apologised.

"I'm sorry".

Chloe was so done with Dans'  Stupid excuses and apologies that she just couldn't take it anymore and shouted so loudly that the whole precinct could hear her shouting angrily "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!" Before she could shout more, Chloe heard Lucifers' voice.

Chloe looked up and saw Lucifer walking happily and while she was looking  and admiring his hot body she remembered that Dan is still there.

Lucifer POV

Lucifer came into the precinct  and started shouting happily her nickname that Chloe's so used to hearing everyday that she got so  fond of "Detective!" When Lucifers' eyes got locked with Chloes' he saw only red because he could see that his favorite Detective is in distress.    

So Lucifer came running to her in a protective stance by creating a safe distance between Chloe and detective Douche to defuse some sort of fight that was going on. When Dan saw Lucifer looking at his "wife" he got angry and then walked off to go to another stakeout.

Lucifer looked at Chloe with worried eyes then put his both hands on her soft face and asked softly "Detective are you okay ?" Chloe slowly walked over to Lucifer then put her both arms  around his torso.

Chloe hugged him so tightly to remind her self that Lucifer is not going to walk away from her like Dan and her past ex friends did. Chloe hiccupped while telling him about the problem that Dan ditching on her Daughter again" How do i tell Trixie that her father won't come to her dance. HOW!" Chloes voice was muffled, but Lucifer still heard her and he slowly with uncertainty if he should put his hands around her or not he hugged her, but when he  held her face in his hand he saw her distress and tears in her beautiful green eyes that he loves to look at.

Chloe looked at Lucifer like he has answers on what she should do about the situation that her daughter and she is stuck on. While looking for an answer that could help the situation that the detective is in, Lucifer got an idea that would make the detective and the urchin be happy again so he suggested" if you want i can attend Beatrices Father & daughter dance darling." Chloe was so happy that her daughter won't be alone anymore that she started crying again out of happiness.

Chloe was so happy that she kissed Lucifer on the cheek with noticing that his face started getting red "thank you Lucifer ,but it's still hard to tell your own daughter that her father won't come because he's busy as always." Chloe got so tired of her ex husbands stupidity and his shit, that she wishes she could just shoot him in the face "I'm so tired Lucifer  of Dans promises and then tell her" Chloe looked down to the floor  with her eyes closed while tears are rolling down her face "that her dad won't come."