Chp 14: A new Light

Darkness faded into a dim light. Ben was cradled into a ball on a metal floor. He looked defeated and bloody. He was crying and screaming your name. "Get out of my head!" He screamed with your name following. "She'll find you if you are in my head." He whispered. "I love you." He said. Then everything when dark. You were awoken with a touch. Poe stood over you. "We've arrived." He said putting out his hand to help you up. You placed your hand out onto his rough hands. "What's going to happen?" You asked. "Well for the time being you're stuck with me." Poe said. "What do you mean?" You asked. "I'm to watch over you." Poe said. "What about searching for Ben?" You asked. "Rey and general fin are on it." He said. He helped you. You stood face to face with the Latino General. His hands on yours. A slight blush went across his face and he dropped your hands. "Anyway.... come with me your majesty?" He said. You followed him to the door before stumbling. "Poe?" You said. "Yeah?" He said. "Do you think you could help me?" You asked him. He looked concerned. "I'm still really weak." You said. "Oh yeah I'm so sorry." He said starting towards you. He held your hands trying his best the stabilize you. He walked with you holding you up to the best of his ability. He walked you back to your room. "Supposedly there is a dress or some sort of clothing that is suited for the Naboo climate that was placed in your room." He said with a chuckle. He opened the door to the dimly lit room. The bed still unmade, but the room was repaired. You felt strong enough to walk on your own now. "Poe can you wait outside I think I am strong enough to do this on my own." You said. "Are you sure?" Poe asked. "Yes." You said. Poe let go of you and you walked carefully over to the bed. A dress laid on the bed. You slipped off your blood and dust covered dress and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Blood and dirt washed down the drain. You held your hands onto your stomach, focusing on your energy on the baby. You felt a small heart beat. A tear fell down your cheek. Your hands moved across the fading K.R. scar on your side. You whispered to yourself, "Ben please be ok." You finished showering and walked out to the bedroom. The dress sat there. It was a white dress that had a sheer covering that covered your forearms and cascaded over a corset top. The whole dress was a light material that was embroidered with small flowers all over it. You slipped the dress over your body and zipped up the back. You tried to fix your hair but it wasn't working with you. You walked out of the room meeting Poe outside. "Wow. Y-you look amazing." Poe said with a light blush. "Thank you." You said meekly. Poe grabbed your hand and moved your hair out of your face, "hey he's going to be ok." Poe said. "How can you be sure?" You asked with tears in your eyes. "He's tougher than you think." Poe said. "Now come on your majesty of Naboo." Poe said pulling you along towards the end of the hallway. The doors opened out to hanger. Poe lead you to the doors of the hanger. You two stood there for a second until the doors opened revealing beautiful lush green grass fields with flowers that spread across the field randomly; streams flowing through the fields randomly. The place from your dreams. You let go off Poe's hands and kicked off your shoes and ran into the field. "Hey!" Poe yelled after you. You stopped and breathed in the smell of flowers and grass in the breeze. The sun hitting your skin, warming it. Poe walked up to you. "It's beautiful." You said. "Wait until you see where you'll be staying." He said. "I don't know this is everything." You said. "Come on, your majesty." He said stretching out his hand to you. "Ok." You said with a smile. You placed your hand in his as he lead you away.