The first day (Part 2)

"It's ok Y/N it is your first day after all" Yllac replied back with a sweet smile. You blushed a bit thinking how sweet your new boss is. One of Yllac's bodyguard one the car door for both of you, you acted like a gentleman to her and told her "After you Ms. Gaming", Yllac thanked you for letting her in first then you ride in next. Your parents were happy that you are working for the Richest and Youngest Business woman.

A few hour later...

The Car pulled up infront of the company, one Car guy opener, opened the car door and let the two of you out of the car.
You were shocked on how big and tall is the building. "(Y/N)? Are you ok? Yllac looked at you like he hasn't been impressed for years. "(Y/N)?" You replied back, "O-oh sorry about that Ms. Gaming", "hehe it's ok, cmon let's head in the company".

The two of you entered and you were shocked because of the inside.

"Oh wow! I never thought I'm gonna be hired, this place is amazing, Ms. Gaming" you told her everything you wanted to say, and Yllac was happy to hear that from you.
"Well it's great to see someone loves that place", you were shocked from what Yllac said. "Huh? What do you mean Ms. Gaming?"
You asked her, "My past secretaries dis-respect and hated everything in this company, so I chose you to make everything nice and easy for me" Yllac told everything with just 10 mins.

(After that)

You were shocked and felt guilty from that, "(Y/N)? Are you feeling alright?" Yllac was concerned for her new secretary, you replied back "O-Oh... sorry about that again Ms. Gaming, I was just feeling guilty from hearing that like, dis-respecting and hating everything", Yllac looked A bit happy and Sad for hearing that from you, "Y/N don't worry yourself thats from the past, don't worry about", she replied to you putting your hand on his shoulder, you blushed a bit"