She liked the kiss?? (Pt.2)

A few mins later.

(Yllac Gaming's POV)

I finally arrived at my place, my guards opened up the gate and greeted me, they closed up the gate again.
Then I saw Someone was waiting for on the porch area, I stopped and took a look who is it, It was just my butler name Jacob, Jacob was holding a tray of tea, and waiting outside for me.

Yllac's place:

I parked my car in the garage and head up to the porch

Jacob: Good evening, Madam Yllac, here is the tea you want that you texted me earlier.
Yllac: Thank you Jacob, you can take a rest now, I'll call you if I still need something.

Jacob nodded his head and went back inside the house.

(Thought)
Why did I like Y/N's kiss? I-it's a bi-bit weird but....

Yllac puts a finger on her cheek and blushes a bit, she sips her tea while she is thinking of something, then someone came up to her.

Isaac: Hey Sis, you ok?

Yllac got a bit shaken when she heard her Brother.

Yllac: Oh hey, Bro, umm yea im fine.
Isaac: Are you sure? *looks at you clearly*
Yllac: Ofc, im fine Isaac, what do you need?

Isaac, looks at Yllac if he needs something.

Isaac: Nah, don't need anything, Im just worried about you, so what wrong you look upset or blushing at something/someone.
Yllac: I will tell, but you can't tease me.
Isaac: Fine! Promise, now what is it?

Yllac sighed...and explianed everything.

Few mis. Later after the explanation

Isaac: Wait, a damn minute, your saying one employee of yours kissed you on the cheek?
Yllac: whu something wrong?

(Isaac's thoughts)
Oh god! Hahaha I wanna tease her but she might be angry, imma play it cool instead.

Isaac: No nothing is wrong, but why did he kiss you tho?
Yllac: I gave im a ride home, because of his lil Brother Ashton, was asleep and Y/N really dosen't wanna wake him up, so I gave them a ride home to Y/N's place, and that's it.
Isaac: Looking SUS.. but I get it, Girl problems, deals, everything, HAHAHAHA, i'm joking, welp imma head inside, come in if your ready.

Isaac went inside and upstairs to his room.

(Y/N's pov)

You went in your room and laid on your bed looking at the ceiling, you blushed so bad, because from what you did.

Y/N: what Did I JUST DO!?

You placed your hand on your lips, (meaning giving the Kiss to Yllac's cheek.)

But then Y/N heard a knock

Y/N's Mom: Y/N dear, we need to talk to you

You head down and saw your parents sitting on the couch.

Y/N: wait hold on, I know this sitting arrangement, Am I getting in trouble... (. — .)
Y/N's dad: No, we just...saw what you did to Ms. Gaming, and it was....
Y/N's Mom: it was...GREAT HONEY! You made us happy again.

You were confused on what did they said.

Y/N: huh what do you mean?
Y/N's mom: Me and your father saw you kissed Ms. Gaming's cheek and you look red as a tomato, you know.

(Y/N's thoughts)
Oh my pickles! No way they saw that....

To be continued