College friend (Part 2)

"Aw thank you (Y/N), for considering me as a friend" you looked at Yllac and blushed slowly and low and you replied "Your welcome Ms. Gaming", after eating lunch, Yllac heads back to her office and works on paperfiles for the investment in the russian company.

As then, you were walking to look around the company, you bumped into Ari.

"Ari- Huh?" You looked at Ari who was a bit upset, you were concern why, "Ari are you ok?" Ari looked at you and fakely replied that she is ok, "Huh? Oh..yea im ok, don't worry" you look at her face, Ari and you locked eyes together and Ari blushed and looked away.

"Oh my i'm sorry, I need to get going, cya later (Y/N)!" She ran with her face covered, luckily she didn't bumped into someone or something, "Bye..." you looked down and was thinking if there is bothering her.

But then.....

"(Y/N)? Oh my are you ok?" You looked up and it was Katie, you replied back, "oh yes, yes, im fine Katie don't worry", she looked at you with a serious face, "Is it about that girl? Name Ari?" Your eyes widen and got a bit confused "How did you know her name? She didn't told me you met her", Katie looks away and scratches her neck, "Uh...well um..." you raised one of your brow and told her "well, What?", Katie replied, "I was going to Ms. Gaming's office but I saw you and talking to Ari and uhh...," something distracted the two of you and everyone in the building.

"May I request Katie, to come at my office with the presentation I need and (Y/N) as well" mic and speaker by Yllac, who was pretty upset with something.

The two of looked and head to her office immediately.

Meanwhile......with Noah

Noah's thoughts: hehe I hope that loser gets in trouble.

(Back with Katie, (Y/N) and Yllac)

Katie knocked on the door and entered the two of you inside.

"Um..Ms. Gaming you called?" Yllac looked at the two of you and replied "Yes, yes I called, Katie..." Katie's eyes widen and gets a bit scared on what Yllac is gonna say, "Katie...About yesterday, I remembered that, you are also gonna bring me the stock of new files about the Russian investment" Katie's eyes widen and replied carefully and scared a bit, "Ms-Ms...Ga-Gaming... I-I can explain w- " Yllac stops Katie and Yllac told Katie, "Katie, I knows it's not your fault, but Can you pls manage your time? You've been so stressful and forgetful sometimes, but..." Katie looked and listened attentively, "But i'm still proud of you working for me, and for this company, but....I have to tell you"

To be contiuned
What will happen to Katie? Will she keep her job or not?