Bring you Lil sibling to work day

Here is Katie's demotion and your lil Brother part 2

The next day

You woke-up and recieved a text from Yllac in the groupchat.

Message:
Attention all employees! I have an announcement today you can bring your lil sibling to work day, please ask permission to your parents first, if they agree or dis-agree, thank you and work will start at 9:30 A.M in the morning to let you guys have alot of time to fix up.

Replies:
Employee #1: Omg thank you Ms. Gaming
Noah: cool, thank you Ms. Gaming
Employee #2: Thank you Ms.
You: Alright! Thank you Ms. have a wonderful day.
(Katie and Ari have the same message reply)
Both: Thank you!

You head downstairs to see if your Mom or Dad awake already.

(Downstairs)

"Y/N, your gonna be late why are you not dressed yet?" Your Mom was fully awake before you were awake, you told your Mom if you can bring Ash to work and your mom asked "Why do you wanna bring Ashton, to work?" You replied so hyped up and excited, "Because, I was gonna take a bath but then Ms. Gaming texted and told us we can bring our lil sibling to work so yea."

Your Mom was thinking and agreed "Ok, but make sure he is safe", you were so hyped and replied "of course Mom, nothing will ever happen to Ash" you head upstairs and to your room to wake Ash but Ash was already wake playing with his toys, you hopped on Ash's bed and told him "Hey Ashy, guess what your coming to work with Me, and see my friends and Ms. Gaming", your Lil brother was happy and excited.

At 8 oclock in the morning

You and Ash were getting ready and your parents are helping too to dress Ash nicely, after that you you had breakfast, vitamins and Carry Ash and his little bag to go to the company together, you two waved and your parents waved back.

At the company

You and Ash arrived early but then a car pulled up and you saw it was Yllac, you greeted her, "Good morning Ms. Gaming" your lil brother and Yllac was looking at you and Yllac replied, "Good morning Y/N, I see this is lil Ashton, from last night" Ashton said, "H-h-hewo Ms. Gaming" he is a bit shy at first and Yllac carries Ashton in her Arms, "Your so cute Ashton! Cute just like your brother here." You looked away and blushed from what Yllac said.

Flashback from Last Night.

(Yllac: Cute just like your Brother, hehehe)

(Back to the story)

You were zoned out and Yllac tapped your shoulder, "Y/N? Are you ok?" You shaked your head and replied "huh? Oh sorry Ms. Gaming, I was just thinking of something." Yllac looks a good look at you and agreed that you are alright.

Inside the company

"So Ashton, what do you wanna do?" You asked Ashton and Ashton said "I want Ice cweam" you looked at him and replied "Ice cream huh? Hmmm... ok then".

At the foodcourt

You bought Ice cream for your little brother and something for you aswell.

To be continued