Company tour (Part 2): Childhood friend

(Timeskip) 35 mins later

"Alright Loser, that's everything you need to know and where to go any questions?" You were zoned out and snapped out of it, "Huh? Oh yea, Thanks" you lied and went back on what were you thinking, "Right...." Noah squink his eyes to look and you as there is something you are thinking of, Noah left and you looked up if you left or not.

"Ugh..finally he is gone" your thoughts in your head, the you heard someone called your name, "(Y/N)-Kun!!", the unknown person shouted your name and you looked back, you were shocked who you looked back, "A-Ari-San?!", you were shocked and speechless, when you saw your childhood friend working at the same business with you.

"How are you? It's been like ages since we haven't spoke." Ari was so happy to see you again and so you are aswell, "I'm doing fine, and it is true we did haven't spoke in a long time, how's Autie and Uncle?", you were happy to catch up on both of your lives and then Ari Replied "they're doing fine aswell as me, what are doing here by the way?" Ari was feeling awkward inside of her.

(Thoughts: Oh my... it has been awhile, he..changed alot....He was way cuter when we were kids") You put both of your head on Ari's shoulder and shake her "Ari? Are you ok? Hello Earth to Ari" Ari snapped and replied back awkwardly "O-oh..yes... I mean yes, yes im Doing good, you still haven't answered my question tho" you put your hand on your shoulder and told her that "Ari, I'm the new executive Secretary of the C.E.O of this company".

Ari was shocked to hear that and she told you "(Y/N)! Congrats on being Ms. Gaming's secretary! Im so happy for you." You smiled and thanked her "Thank you Ari-San", Ari Blushed when you thanked her and smiled sweetly to her.

(Hold on wait a min here is Your and Ari's childhood story before we continue)
Ari is (Y/N)'s childhood friend and She has a huge crush on you, but one day Your Parents told you....

(Y/N)'s mom: (Y/N) dear, we need to move to the city......
Little (Y/N): what why?
(Y/N)'s dad: it's for the best (Y/N) we can't risk begging our neighbor for some food.
Little (Y/N) told Ari that your moving tomorrow, and both of you hugged and said....
Little Ari: (Y/N) pls don't move im going to miss you alot.....
Little (Y/N): I know you don't want this, but it's the best for me and my family to be in the city instead.

(Back to the story)

A few mins later.....

You waved bye to Ari and she waved bye back to you, you start heading to Yllac's office if she has any requests.
You reached the top floor, knocked then heard Yllac's voice saying "Come in", you entered and closed the door.

"Hhhmm? Do you need something (Y/N)?" Yllac asked you and you told her, "Ms. Gaming one of a employee name Ari (L/N) works here right? What is her position?" You put your hand on your back and looked away a bit sadly "She is your Apprentice" you were shocked and asked why.

"Huh? Apprentice? What do you mean, Ms. Gaming?" She smiled and told you "(Y/N) your always so concern about everything and everyone you love, she is your Apprentice because, you two are childhood friends right? So one day if you couldn't make to work she will hold your position for awhile" you were shocked and happy at the same time, you thanked her for making Ari, your apprentice, "Thank you Ms. Gaming!".

Yllac smiled at you sweetly and you looked at her and blushed, "Hehe your welcome (Y/N), you can exit the office if you may, I need to do more work" you snapped out and apologize "Oh right, sorry for disturbing Ms. Gaming" you opened the door, exit, and closed the door.

(Next part tomorrow)
Thank you for reading......

PART 4: Childhood Friend