College friend

(Yllac's office: outside)

As you closed the door behind you, you accidentally bumped into someone...
Both: GAAHH!

You fell on top of......

Your eyes widen, and saw Katie.
Katie was your College friend, she had a big crush on you, like super big, you Apologized and helped her stand up.
"Are you ok, Katie?" You apologize, but Katie's eyes widen when you know her name, "Um sorry, do I know you?" She replied back with a serious question, (After explainin) "(Y-Y/N)? Omg! It's been a long time! How are you?" You smiled and told her everything before starting to work for Yllac.

(Few mins later: Lunch)

Ari: Hey (Y/N) wan-

When Ari saw you and Latie laughing and talking together, Ari felt like she was abandoned and left by her only childhood friend.

"huh?" You looked back, left and right because someone called your name, "Are you looking for someone" Katie asked and you replied quickly, "Huh? Oh no, I just heard someone said my name, that's all" Katie also looked around, "Hey guys!" Both of you looked back and saw Yllac.

"Oh good afternoon Ms. Gaming!" The two of you greeted politely "Hehe good afternoon, um Katie the presentation, you forgot to give it to me" Katie's eyes widen and panicked "Oh my, I'm sorry Ms. Gaming, I runned out of time, i'll bring it to your office in a hour" Katie left the food court and ran to her office, while you, Yllac and Ari looked at her. "So (Y/N)" you turned and looked at Yllac and listened, "How's the first day? I see your making new friends already" Yllac sat on Katie's seat, you scratched the back of your neck and told Yllac, "Well Ms.Gaming, Katie and Ari are, Katie was my college friend and Ari is my childhood friend and you Ms. Gaming you are" you looked away and blushed quickly, "You are what (Y/N)?" You looked back and said "Ms. Gaming thank you for hiring me, I consider you as a good friend.

To be continued
Thanks for reading!