What now? (Part 7/last part of ignoring)

A/N:
Hey guys! I just wanna say that im sorry if there was too much Parts of He is back, it's just I can't think of any title of I parted them, hope you guys understand, This is The last part of He is Back. Let's start!

Y/N's pov
It has been weeks, that me and Yllac didn't chatted or called, maybe she hated me because of the kiss.
I stand up on my bed and went to the bathroom, I took a bath, brushed my teeth, and head back to my room and opened up the closet. I took out a hoodie, jeaned jacket, ripped jeans and white shoes.

(Here is the image)

I grabbed my wallet, my phone and the house keys, and left the house

At the City
Yllac's pov

Hhmm I starving, I tapped on CJ's shoulder and he looked at me.

CJ: what is it Bae?
Yllac: You hungry? Im also hungry aswell.
CJ: well I am a bit, Let's head to that cafe over there, i'll pay, my treat.
Yllac: Yas! Let's go!

Me and CJ headed to the cafe and inside,
The cafe wasn't crowded, it's just the cafe is a GRAND OPENING one, that's why it's not crowded, on employee greeted us and looked back at us, and same as well with the cashier.

Me and CJ headed to the cafe and inside,The cafe wasn't crowded, it's just the cafe is a GRAND OPENING  one, that's why it's not crowded, on employee greeted us and looked back at us, and same as well with the cashier

Employee #2 (thoughts): No way, it's Yllac Gaming in the flesh.
Cashier worker: H-Hi! And welcome to StarJCo Cafe! How can I serve you?

Me and CJ order 2 cups of coffee, a  Croissant for me and For CJ a blueberry muffin.

Few mins later, me and CJ finished our meal and chatted a bit, but when the cafe bell rang and the door open, I looked back and saw Y/N, entering, CJ was looking at me curiously.

CJ: Babe, you ok? You know that guy?
Yllac: Yea, im fine, he is just my new executive secretary I hired.
CJ: huh? Ok then

CJ looks at him suspicously

CJ's Pov

Hmm....Looking sus but nah... He is fine.
I stared and Yllac, she was holding her phone and scrolling through Facebook.
And then a notification popped up and I read the message, and It's from Brad.

Y/N's pov
I walked by the register and ordered a blueberry Muffin and hot chocolate, I waited and took a seat behind someone.
Few mins later, when the waiter brought the tray of what I ordered I sip the hot chocolate peacefully, then heard the unknown voice behind me.

Yllac: CJ why did you bring me here to the city?
CJ: huh? Oh yea, because you said you wanna spend time remember?
Yllac: oh Bruh, yea HAHAHA

"Th-that v-voice, is that Yllac?" I looked back and saw it was her, and looked back at the front again.
"Oh shoot, I didn't know she was here...." I eveasdropped their conversation a bit while eating my blueberry muffin.

Yllac's pov:p

I looked at CJ who is a bit busy watching or viewing something, so I didn't hesitate to ask...

Yllac: CJ, what are you evenly doing?
CJ: babe, cant you tell? Im watching Dream SMP vids.
Yllac: No way! Your a fan? Lemme watch!

I sat next to CJ and watch a few Dream SMP vids.

Y/N's pov
D-did I heard that c-correctly?... did she said Babe....
I stand up and payed the hot chocolate and Muffin, and head back home.

To be continued...
What will happen next?