The company tour

A few mins. Later after You and Yllac talked about the past Secretaries, Yllac told something to you.

"Oh and Y/N", Yllac called you, which you were zoned out a bit, "Hhmm? Yes, Ms. Gaming?" You responded back nicely, "I will be assinging someone to give you the grand tour of that company, I can't do it it's because I got a meeting with a Russian C.E.O", she told you her reason why, "Oh it's ok Ms. Gaming where should I meet him/her?", you replied, "He will be here in 5....4....3....2....1...." Yllac's count down was perfect, "Hello Ms. Ga...", you heard that voice somewhere, you looked back and saw your bully, the guy that bullied you during High School and College, "O-oh...", Yllac looked at the both of you "I guess both of you already know each other, well Noah, I gotta go I got a meeting with a Russian C.E.O" you walked away and waved bye to the two boys.

"Well well well, if it is Mr. Nice two shoes, what are you doing here?" Noah is already onto you "Have you already heard Ms. Gaming's Announcement? I'm her new executive secretary" you replied back with confidence "Ha! You? Secretary? I would be a way better secretary than you, Loser".

(Pov: You were remembering the day, the day he was bullying you during your highschool and college years)

One of the employees saw you two and told you and Noah to get going and start with the tour, around the building.

Random employee: Umm excuse me, No- Oh my! Are you Ms. Gaming's new secretary?

"Oohh uh yes, yes I am" you replied back to the employee nicely.

Random Employee: It's great to meet you, Im Kacey, and you are?

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you aswell".

Noah's thoughts:
I think im gonna barf looking at him, being all goodie two shoes.

(Noah interupted the two of you)

"Excuse me, but I must show (Y/N) around the company" Noah told Kacey, "Oh ok then Noah, see you around" as you two, Kacey Walks and waves at the both of you. "Listen here (Y/N) (L/N) you better stay away from Ms. Gaming or else". You gulpped and got scared from the "Or Else" part.