Katie's Demotion and your Lil brother

Before we start I would love to Thank Thexmuxho and Bokucake for following me!

Yllac sighed and looked at the both of you.

"Katie....one empleyee told me that...." Katie looks scared and Yllac continued "You were helping our rival alot, but When some random employee saw that you were helping our rival much, you can't find time to manage the files and presentations, so theres no other choice but...."

Katie's eyes widen and mumbled "A-A-A d-d-demotion Ms. Gaming?" Yllac nod and said "im sorry that you have been decreased by your spot but its the only way, but i'll see if I can still promote you" Katie understoods the sentence and looked down, (Y/N) was waiting and suddenly.. "Now, (Y/N) the reason why I called you is because i'll be giving you the schedule for your work hours" you thought she was already gonna fire you but it didn't happen.

(Outside the office)

Ari was eavesdropping and Happy at the same time "Now that Katie's position went down, there is no other choice to make a move with (Y/N)"

(Back inside the office)

You looked at Katie and then Yllac told something to the two of you "Im sorry again Katie, and (Y/N) I will be giving you the schedule tomorrow, I still have business to do first, you can leave the office" the two of you Thanked and left the office, "I can't believe, someone would frame me, I would never help our company rival, never!" Katie covered her face and sat on the bench, You also sat down and comfort her "Don't worry, Katie we can't let anyone fire you like this, I know Ms. Gaming fakely believes that lie"

TIME SKIP :>

(home time)

You waved bye to Yllac, Ari and Katie and to the other employees.

You went back home and saw your parents watching a sports game, they heard the door close and looked back.

"(Y/N)! You came home early! How was work?" Your mom was excited to her the details and your dad was listening as well, "Well today, was great, Ms. Gaming said she will be giving me an official schedule tomorrow." Your comment to your Mom's question, "How about the company how is the building?" Your dad asked you, "The building was so tall and big, but the inside it's was bigger, well I need to rest, I'll be upstairs if you need me"

(Upstairs)

As you were gonna enter your room someone called you, you looked and it was you lil Brother.
(Note: new character, Y/N's little brother, name Ashton, and a 6 year old) (back to the story)

"Hey Ash, cmon to big brother" your lil brother ran to you, entered your room, hugged your leg and asked you "Big brother! Mama and Papa told me that you got a job, is it t-true?" You looked at your lil brother, and carried him saying, "Yes, Ashy, Big brother did got a job" Ashton was happy and wants you to turn it into a story, "Can you tell me?"
You smiled and agreed, few mins later after your done with dinner and telling Ashton about your day, you head up, and do your night routine.

(Btw! Here are Ashton's nicknames)
(Nicknames: Ash, Ashy, Ashton, Ton) (back to the story)

After your night routine, you head to your room and closed the door, a few mins later, Ash went in your room and went up your bed looking at you, "What are you doing Brother?" You looked at Ash and told him, "Im just video chatting with my boss about my time schedule" your lil brother went up to your face and said hi to Yllac through vid chat, "Hi Miss!", Yllac smiled and said hi back to your brother, "Aaww so cute, just like your brother hehehe" you blushed and gave the phone to your lil Brother "H-Here you talk to her for awhile" your lil brother took the phone and start talking.

(Your pov)
Pov: Did Yllac said im cute, aswell....

You were zoned out, blushing and mumbled alot.

(With Ashton and Yllac: Vid chat)

"Hey Ashton right? Can you turn the cam to your brother?" Ashton listened and turned the cam to you, "Hey (Y/N)-...."
You were still zoned out, blushing and mumbling at the same time, Ashton went over to you and tapped on your shoulder, him giving you your phone back, you took back the phone and looked and the screen, "Sorry about that Ms. Gaming" you blushed and your eyes looking at something "Hehe it's ok (Y/N) well it's getting late you better head to sleep and same here im gonna do, bye!" She waved bye to you and Ashton and the two of you said Bye and waved back.

The videochat ended, A few mis later after giving Ashton a quick bath and dressing him to his cute pajamas, you did the same aswell and dressing to your pajamas aswell, your parents peeked at you and Ashton's room the see if Ashton is asleep already aswell,  Ashton's bed was next to your and to the other half of the room.

Few hours later
You two were asleep. But then you woke-up like hearing something and looked at Ashton, who was asleep very peacefully, you looked out your room, but no one was awake not even your parents are awake at that hour, you looked at every window of the house but nothing, you head downstairs and checked it aswell, good thing your phone is with you, you turned it on and put Flashlight on. You checked for a few mins. You confirmed it that there is no one inside or outside your house, you head back up, head in your room, closed the door and head back to sleep.

The next day.

To be continued

Hope you enjoy this Part!
Shout-outs to: Thexmuxho and Bokucake
Thank you again for following me!