~Destiel #1 - Arguments~

AN - if anybody ever reads this ever then, welcome to the story! I am not very good at writing so I would say enjoy but you probably won't anyway so ya.

Dean and Cas were arguing. Again. Sam was sitting in the kitchen trying to do research and they were yelling themselves hoarse. He was seriously considering going back to his room and researching there instead, but the kitchen had the best wifi.

Sighing, he put in his headphones and tried to block out the noise. They argued so much lately. Most of the time, including now, he had absolutely no idea what they were arguing about. It seemed to be random shouting.

Every so often he would look up from his laptop and see them slightly closer together than the previous time.

5 feet apart.

4 feet apart.

3 feet.

2 feet.

1.

They were right in each other's faces by now. Only about ½ a foot apart. Sam looked up when he noticed the yelling had stopped.

They were just... staring at each other.

Then Dean's eyes flickered down to Cas's lips. The tension in the room was suffocating. So thick it could've been cut with a knife.

Two more seconds passed...

Then Dean and Cas launched themselves at each other, smashing their lips together in a heated kiss.

Sam's eyes widened, too shocked to move and internally screaming because DEAN AND CAS WERE MAKING OUT! DESTIEL! WAS! CANOOOOOOON!

Letting out a shriek of fanmoose glory, he jumped up and ran from the room. He grabbed his phone and quickly called Charlie.

"Sup bitch," Charlie said.

"CHARLIE!" he cried excitedly, "GET OVER HERE NOW!"

"What happened, Sam?" Charlie asked, sounding confused, "You sound like your OTP just became canon."

"That's because it did!" Sam ran into the kitchen and put the phone on speaker. "Dean, Cas, tell Charlie what just happened."

"Well..." Cas started awkwardly, "We were arguing and we kept subconsciously moving closer to each other..."

"And then," Sam prompted.

Cas blushed, looking down at his feet. "And then we kissed," he whispered.

An unearthly noise came from the phone in Sam's hand and he dropped it in surprise. It was followed by a shout of "DESTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!"

"Holy crap, Charlie, chill," Dean said, looking at the phone with concern, "It's not like it's a big deal."

"ARE YOU KIDDING? THIS IS THE BIGGEST DEAL OF THE CENTURY! MY OTP BECOMES CANON AND DEAN WINCHESTER EMBRACES HIS GAY SIDE ALL IN ONE DAY! SAM! DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF THEM KISSING SO THEY CAN NEVER DENY IT AGAIN?!"

"Sorry Charlie," Sam began guiltily, "I left my phone in my room and I couldn't get to it in time."

"I'm disappointed in you, Sam," Charlie said, annoyed, "You have let Operation Destiel down."

"Don't be so sure," Sam said, he ran over to the fridge and grabbed something off the top. "The camera I put on top of the fridge might have captured it."

"You put a camera on top of the fridge?!" Dean said, looking at Sam like he was insane.

"Course I did," Sam replied, "I couldn't risk missing any Destiel moments."

"Check! Now!" Charlie exclaimed, "I'll be over in an hour."

Sam started watching the camera footage, and sure enough, it had recorded the kiss.

Charlie, true to her word, arrived almost exactly 1 hour later and screamed in happiness when she watched the recording.

"To celebrate this momentous day," she declared, "We must order pizza and watch marvel movies."

53 minutes into the first movie (Sam totally wasn't timing), Dean leaned over and kissed Cas, pulling him closer to him.

Charlie fangirled so hard she fell off the couch. And Destiel broke apart to laugh and throw popcorn at her.

"So cute!" she yelled happily, then, suddenly serious, "Next, Operation Sabriel. You in?"

Dean grinned and Cas nodded affirmatively, "We're in."

Sam just stared at them with wide-eyes full of fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN - Hi imaginary people reading this!

Also if anyone does ever read this feel free to name the squiggles so they can join the army! If you haven't read Gabriels_Wings books you won't get it and you should go read them now.