Nether Going Back

Just  a quick disclaimer, This is a YouTube comment, that is how this started. This won't be top quality, just keep that in mind. If you are coming from said comment then go scroll down and eventually you'll see a bolded title in the middle that is called, "The Plan". That is where you'll want to continue from.  Without anymore interruptions, lets get into this!

The Beginning

*You walk into a building made of a black-ish colored stone, to find it was full of piglins*

*They all turn to stare at you, curious of the newcomer, as the 'people' in the nether is all they ever knew*

"Uh.... Hello?"

*The bartender turns to look at you, taking a few seconds to study you and your oddly colored armor*

'Who might you be. Surely you know how dangerous it is around here! *snort*'

"I actually was exploring the nether... looki-"

*the bartender would cut you off*

'Nether. Is that what you call it? Ha! What are you, 13?'

*all the piglins in the bar would start laughing at you, and then stop a few seconds after*

"I-"

'Hush. So, why are you really here... and more importantly, why did you think it was smart to come in here without wearing any gold.'

*He'd chuckle to himself, and unsheathe his gold sword*

'I recommend you start running. That is, if you want to live'

*You'd pull out a diamond sword, matching your armor*

'That strange material again? What even is it? There's nothing like it here!'

"Diamond." *You say with confidence* "It's diamond... far better than your gold and leather"

'So be it. However, do you think you can still beat all of us?'

*the other 60-70, you don't really have enough time to count, so all the other piglins unsheathe their swords as well, and start charging at you, as the bartender would sit behind the counter, watching them*

*They would get you down to about 4 hearts, though you have taken out several of their men*

*You would pull out a golden apple to heal, and almost instantly, they would stop attacking*

'Woah woah woah... so you DO have gold on ya?'

"Indeed I do. About 23 piglins have already slain. How much more are you willing to risk"

'Now hold on... I'll cut you a deal, howza bout it?'

"I'm listening."

The deal

'The gold, or your life. Alright? The ghasts will be here pretty soon. So you better hurry up'

*you would put 3 of your gold ingots in your hand, leaving the rest in your backpack, attempting to trick them*

"Here, all my gold." *You drop the three ingots on the ground*

*Three piglins would inspect them, one each*

'And the apple, come on pal, I'm pretty sure you don't have all day.'

*you would put the apple on the ground and back away*

'Good. Your free for now. But don't expect us to be so forgiving next time'

*all of them would thrust their swords up into the air, yelling 'AYET!' In unison*