ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5; ᴀ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ

A/N Hello everyone, it's me with a new chapter. There is another thing that is new though, I have an editor who is English. I know right, amazing, and I am paying her in hugs when I go to the US again. Besides that, I will hopefully be doing a normal amount of updates in the next few days. HOPEFULLY. I hope you enjoy, please star and follow me. 

Warning: It is hard to right a fight scene, so please, don't judge

.

.

.

.

I feel like I have more strength, more stamina, and more speed. I can see his muscle movements, I still won't probably escape with this new found strength, but I can now try.....

This fight should be easier to get away from, now. I just need one good blow to ruin his senses for a few minutes, so I can get to the door. I need to think of something while he's still underestimating me.

That is when she saw it, on the side of the room, mounted on the wall, was a sword. The sword looked like a needle, it was sharp, had a black base, and with red designs all over it.

I ran as fast as I could to the sword. Doma looked almost panicked when I reached for the sword. He rushed forward, trying to grab my ankle, but it was too late as I gripped the sword in my bloody hand. Feeling as if I have a slightly larger margin of success, I swing the long sharp sword as hard as I can, at his arm. There was a large, splattering noise, as the sword made contact with Doma's arm. I watch in slow motion, his arm falling to the ground with a thump. The minute I saw his arm fall, I could see a hint of surprise on his face.

Taking advantage of his surprised state, I run to the door, trying to find my way out of the endless maze. Though luck is not on my side, my blood sprawled out everywhere and anywhere in the room. My new senses made me tired, and Doma sent another attack. Now he was fully regenerated, me barely standing, trying to survive.

Then Doma yelled out,

"Cold White Princesses!"

(Cold White Princesses (寒かん烈れつの白しら姫ひめ (or) Kanretsu no Shirahime) - Doma creates two female humanoid figures with ice able to blow cold wind, similar to that of Freezing Clouds, towards their intended target. However, unlike Freezing Clouds, it is noted that this technique has a much larger and wider range. Doma noted that the princesses are able to record and save whatever they see, as Doma planned to record both Inosuke and Kanao's techniques in order to create suitable countermeasures against them.)

This is the end of me....