Part 1: Chapter Six

Kason

Sitting there for a while thinking over everything Gma just said I knew she was right.

"Yeah, she is he would need the space to stretch his legs. Being stuck inside for so long gives us the equivalent of humans having jet leg. Others like us would have been out by now, staying in like this will stunt our growth." My other voice spoke.

"Y'all will meet first so it would probably be best for you two to bond. I will be here whenever you need me but I think it would be best for me to fall back for the time being." It said.

"Do you really think that's a good idea? Leaving me alone with him?" I asked, he seem to be prone to violence.

"You said that like its a bad thing." Alpha chimed in.

The feeling of hurt soared through me.  I couldn't understand what I was feeling. He started whimpering at the thought, making a pain creep through my chest that I never felt before.

"You really hate me don't you Kas?" He asked, you could hear the anger in his voice.

"You think I wanted this? To be stuck with you, stuck having to share you with someone else that you clearly want around more than me? I've been trying for the past week to be better but I see now nothing I do will be good to you so I'm done! You just better hope when I come out I give you control back. I might just take over and leave you in here so you could know how it feels to be ignored and uncared for." He said going silent but I could feel his rage mixed with hurt.

I had a strange feeling hit me like a ton of brinks. It was as if his feelings passed on to me. I've never felt this way before. I didn't know what was making me feel this way. I was always good at ignoring him, especially when it was something involving me putting hands on someone else's child . I never really thought about how it would make him feel or me for that matter.

We are one right so what does it matter? I didn't like how aggressive he made me feel at times. It's like this unfiltered rage that I can't control. Meanwhile, my other voice was always seeming to calm everything down. Always talking me through things, showing me a better way to handle different situations. Now that I think about it I always bonded with my other voice because of his calm nature. Our vibes matched more than myself and the other voice.

"As you should but you should also bond with your wolf. I know he can be very over the top a lot of times but it's not his fault, wolves have a tendency to feel emotions much stronger than others. He's like a child fighting for his mothers' attention." My other side smooth voice said trying to explain to me why he was the way he was.

"I can't relate, I don't know the feeling" I said. I never had a mother, I mean yeah I had Gma but she was more like a grandmother than a mother. She also never made me feel as if I had to fight for her attention. I truly didn't know the feeling giving me something to think about.

"What if I don't want to bond with him. I don't fuck with him and he don't fuck with me and I would like to keep it that way. It's peaceful that way" I thought.

"Well it can't stay that way it will not only destroy him but you and me as well since we all share one body. Just try to get to know him so that way at least you know you tried instead of just pushing him back." He said.

"It's only fair besides everybody know what happens when you push a dog into a corner. You're going to shift soon and the last thing you need is a pissed-off wolf in control of us."

"I'll think about it...Dar " I said as his words rang through my head again.

"Dar? That's the name you picked for me? It's alright I guess. King Dar don't sound too bad." Dar said smooth as ice.