Part Two: Chapter 2

Kason

"Sasha there are some things you don't know about me"

Pausing I thought about it.

"Well there's a lot you don't know about me and before I tell you, you need to promise not to go crazy because half of what I am you are too." I said looking her in the eyes so she know how serious I am.

"Oookay? You starting to scare me now" she said looking at me with a worried expression.

"I'm new to this myself so bear with me....I'm a werewolf and a werecat" I said pausing to gauge her reaction.

She looked at me for a minute before she cracked up laughing. Looking at me again she laughed even harder. I'm glad she found this shit funny, even though what I'm telling her is the truth. I hope she still laughing when it's time to shift.

"Really dude I thought you was gone say serial killer or something. That's something I could believe. Why must you play, now tell me what's going on? Talking about werewolf like we in a twilight movie or something and what's a werecat?" she asked wiping her eyes from the tears that was falling, with a sigh I stood up.

"I'm serious Sasha I really am and so are you. In this house right now is a mixture of wolves and felines. Everybody here is a shifter." I said going over to the window looking out. It was a full moon out tonight.

"She laughing in our face like we gotta lie or something." Alpha said getting upset she didn't believe me.

"I don't believe you," she said looking around the room more. Not even trying to entertain the conversation. She was going in and out of the draws on the dresser completely dismissing me.

"Sasha I'm not playin with you dude, you don't believe me watch. Make sure to pay attention to my eyes" I said walking closer to her standing in front of her before closing my eyes.

"Alpha you up" I said starting to feel that outer body rush, by now I knew exactly what was happening and did nothing to stop it.

"What's up? How you doing? I'm Alpha and you?" He asked giving her an award-winning smile showing off our dimples.

"Nice to finally meet the person that has been running her wolf crazy," he said extending his hand for her to shake.

Sasha

I stood there frozen, his eyes just changed colors right in front of me not only that his whole demeanor changed even his voice was much deeper with a scratchiness to it. What type of scary movie bullshit is this? Did he have a personality disorder or something? Lawd please don't let this boy kill me I thought. Scared as hell I turned on my heels screaming, running out of the room. Not knowing where I was going I ended up tripping over my own feet knocking myself into a shelf hitting my head. I really didn't pay attention to the tour we did so my sense of direction was off. I was too busy trying not to look at Kas. I was laid out in the hallway getting ready to pass out unbelieving of what just happen, that's not possible I thought as I lay there in a daze.

Kason

Alpha came up behind her seeing her on the floor dazed he went over to pick her up but even in a dazed state, she moved back. It wasn't far but it was enough to let him know she was scared. Closing my eyes again he told Dar to come out.

"He's better at this kind of shit" Alpha said nonchalantly.

Alpha really didn't have the patience and he wasn't tryna snap on her, he would never hurt her and she needed to understand that. Opening my eyes again looking at Sasha but this time my eyes were Green with the cat slit pupil letting her know it was Dar at the surface, I never felt like this before. With Alpha I felt strong but Dar made me feel on a whole different level. Interesting. His voice was different than Alphas and mine. His was more smooth and deep. It was a little higher than Barry White but not by that much, kind of like the Allstate man.