Part Two: Chapter 10

Mya

The next step of my plan was in effect. Spotting Kevin sitting on a porch parlaying around passing a blunt back and forth with some other guy, I checked myself over. Not a hair out of place. I know I look good.

Putting on my best smile I walked over to them. Catching their attention immediately, not to toot my own horn but I was a baddie there was no denying that. My smooth chocolate skin and I knew my body was on point.

It was always this way with humans, they are so easily manipulated it wasn't funny. Such gullible creatures. Seeing how hard they was staring, I smiled even harder. This was going to be like taking candy from a baby.

Kas

Sasha was really in her feelings. I walked at the very back of the crowd trying not to be near her but I could hear her every thought. I didnt want to hurt her feelings but I didn't want to hurt myself either. She knew why I was doing it but that didn't stop it from hurting her any less.

The spell was doing exactly what it was meant to, keep us apart. All I wanted to do was jump Sasha bones but with how everything was happening I didn't know if that would ever happen.

"I'm telling you something is different with Sasha. She feels different in a good way, I feel more connected to her for some reason." Dar said with certainty.

Her energy was different and whenever he tried to read her mind to see what he missed it was blocked out as if nothing happened but he knew something was up. She didn't avoid us so it don't seem like she's hiding anything, maybe she don't even know what's going on. She didn't know she was a wolf at one point.

"Well we wont know until we could figure out how to break this spell. Im starting to feel funny not having him here" I admitted.

I never not had Alpha with me so not having him now felt strange. As much as I liked to believe I didn't want him around, truth was I missed him now he was gone. It felt like a piece of me was missing. This was definitely an eye opener for sure.

"I think I have an idea Kas."

"What? An idea to get Alpha back?" I questioned, anything is better than nothing.

"Nah not that but could you give me control I wanna see if the spell effects me too." He said

I was willing to try anything. I could feel Sasha emotions and she wasn't happy. She was sad and horny a deadly combination. I didn't even want to imagine something like last time happened again. It was worth a shot, I stopped walking giving Dar control.

"Sasha come here" he beckoned her.

Without looking at me, she spoke so lowly that if I wasn't shifted I wouldn't have heard her.

"No, I don't want to hurt you. Plus you don't need me near you right now"

"Yes I do now come here" he said making her pop her head up looking into my eyes she noticed it wasnt me but Dar.

Even still I felt like she could see me in there even with him having control. She was my mate after all, she should be able to see me regardless. Coming up to us she stood a few feet away not wanting to hurt me.

"Closer" he said grabbing Sasha pulling her to him. I could feel the pain but it was minor to the point I almost didn't feel it.

"How are you feeling Dar?" I asked wondering if he felt this at all.

"It doesnt have the same affect on me as it does on y'all, I don't feel anything at all." he said kissing her forehead just then you could hear a piercing scream break through my head.