𝘎𝘖𝘋𝘚 𝘎𝘌𝘛 𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘙𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘖 !

"They just keep coming!" (y/n) growled as yet another leaf ninja launched a kunai at her. Scowling, she began to weave hands signs at a rather quick pace. Whoever was attempting to ambush her had yet to reveal themselves, so the kunoichi had no choice, but to use a long range attack and direct it towards the source of the bothersome weapons. Bringing the tiger seal up to her mouth she blew with all her might. Flames began to expel from the girl's lips. Once done she took a few steps back. With the help of her byakugan she could tell whoever was once in the trees before her was now gone. It was silent, only the crackling of the flames that engulfed the trees and the thumping of her heart could be heard. It was too quiet.

"Surely a jutsu of that caliber couldn't have killed someone of your rank

"Surely a jutsu of that caliber couldn't have killed someone of your rank." she spoke up as her eyes stayed focused on the flames before her. To anyone watching, it would've looked like (y/n) was talking to herself, but she knew that she wasn't alone. She was perfectly aware of her surroundings. Her byakugan could see just about everything.

"I should have killed you when i had the chance, kakashi." her voice was calm as she turned around to face her former comrade.

"Was killing thousands not enough for you?" the silver haired male spoke, reaching to lift his headband.

"Don't even bother using that borrowed sharingan of yours. It won't be a big help because i'll kick your--" (y/n) stopped mid sentence as a loud grumble erupted from her stomach. Her mouth shaped into an "o" as she quickly grabbed her stomach in an attempt to make it stop.

She smiled sheepishly before bringing her 2 hands up to form a tiger seal. "Kakashi baby, we'll fight soon. Be prepared!" his eyes widened upon realizing her actions, but his reaction was a little too late as a poof of smoke appeared and she was gone.

body flicker...