𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘓𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘚 ?

"I could definitely go for some dango right now..." (y/n) thought out loud. She was currently in a village on the outskirts of the land of fire. She strolled through the bustling streets in an attempt to find a dango stand. Fortunately for her, news of konoha's destruction hadn't reached the area yet, so no one gave her weird looks or tried to attack her. Running her hands through her (h/l) (h/t) hair she let out a sigh of relief when she found a dango stand and conveniently no one was in line. An old lady greeted her, took her order, and handed y/n three sticks of pink, white, and green dango in a to-go baggie.

 An old lady greeted her, took her order, and handed y/n three sticks of pink, white, and green dango in a to-go baggie

Taking a bite from her dango, (y/n) found herself thinking out loud.

"I don't think i want to fight kakashi anytime soon... he's so sexy." stopping in her tracks and taking another bite from her dango, she placed a finger on her chin, "i wonder what our babies would look like... would they have my hair color or his? My eyes or his? WAIT silver hair with my beautiful lavender eyes-"

(y/n) was interrupted by a huge gust of wind. She shivered as a feeling of eeriness washed over her. She looked straight ahead and as soon as she blinked she was faced with 6 figures. They all looked almost identical with their orange hair, piercings, and black cloaks that consisted of one red cloud on the front. The one feature that really stood out to (y/n) the most was how they all had purple ringed eyes. Rinnegan.

Heaving a sigh (y/n) turned on her heel to walk away. "I'm hallucinating. There is clearly something wrong with this eye of mine." letting out a groan she threw a fist into the air, "DAMNED HYUGA CLAN! I shall finish them off!" She wasn't serious of course, she just desperately felt the need to flee in this situation.

"(y/n) hyuga. You are to come with me," a deep voice spoke from directly behind the girl. Cursing under her breath, she turned around slowly to face the owner of the voice. There stood none other than the figure who was in the middle of the six. His spiked orange hair and gorgeous stoic face was her way of telling them apart.

"Who are you?" she managed to question. She was thankful that her voice hadn't cracked although she was in fact terrified at the moment.

"I am pain. A god who will bring peace to this wretched world."

Silence overtook the two after pain spoke those words; the only thing that could be heard was the rustling of leaves. The silence was deafening.

"Wow..." (y/n) began before bursting into a fit of giggles, "you are such a copycat! It's cray cray!" Despite the girl's laughter, pain's expression remained stoic as his eyes studied the girl.

"Pain honey, I am the one who will wreak havoc throughout this pitiful world. For I am a god!" she stated, a proud smile on her face as she looked up at the mysterious man.

"No. You are not a god. You are (y/n) hyuga, daughter of hiashi hyuga and sister of hinata and hanabi hyuga. You are the clan's successor and a former member of the anbu black ops. When you were 9, you were kidnapped by someone unknown whilst on a mission. While you were held captive one of your eyes which contained the byakugan was taken out and then replaced with one which contained the rinnegan," he paused, extending a finger to lift (y/n)'s eyepatch. She watched him in amazement; unable to stop him. "You were then considered your village's 2nd ultimate weapon, their first being naruto uzumaki, the nine tails jinchuriki. You felt objectified thus causing a newfound hatred to brew inside of you. Leading to the destruction of the hidden leaf by one of their most talented shinobi."

"What do you want from me?" she finally asked in annoyance. She felt intimidated by the amount of information that he, a stranger, had on her.

"Join the akatsuki. You are strong, I'll give you that, and you can fight alongside people who won't objectify you. You will also be protected and will have a home since you are in fact a criminal. S rank criminal to be exact."

(y/n) shrugged. "Okay. it's either that or therapy. Either way it's not like i could say no since you brought your gang or whatever."

"Wise decision."

"Yeah whatever."

a/n: i hope ppl read this 🥲