Chapter 14: The Final Battle

Espio quickly ran to her and fell on his knees near her while others dealt with Blake to make him pay for what he did to their friend. He moved her closer to him on his lap and placed his hand on her chest to fell her heartbeat. Turns out, it was a faint heartbeat. After that, he touched her cheeks as he closed his eyes and silently broke down in tears.

I'm too late. I never told her how much I feel for her, but that evil dark lord, Blake knocked her out. I'm sorry, Destinee. I should've told you sooner, he thought as he held her close in his arms.

A few moments later, the others were seen being knocked out because again, they didn't represent the Wallflower Ninja.

Blake laughed evilly as Espio turned to glare at him, "At last! No more Wallflower Ninja. No friends to help her on the way. Now, to defeat her guardian along with them".

As he said this, Espio put Destinee down gently and went forward to deal with Blake as her guardian. He dodged his dark-powered spears as he ran forward to strike him with his kunai. When he got near him, he jumped higher and threw his kunai at him, but it went through and his plan never worked because Blake is made of dark gas. Even he threw his shurikens at him, but it's no use. Soon, he was knocked out. He slowly backed up again, but not completely. You can see his eyes half-opened as he was hurt, but only some bruises and no wounds were seen.

"Ah, yes. You're a guardian, but that doesn't make you someone destined to defeat me", said Blake approaching him.

Unknown to both of them, Destinee's eyes started to flutter open and she began to hear voices.

"Y-You...", Espio said to him weakly.

"Once you're knocked out, I will complete my mission of destruction and colonization of every universe that exists", said Blake.

Destinee's vision became clear again and she saw that Espio was about to be defeated. She slowly got up knowing that he needs her help and that she needs to help someone she loved the most.

"S-She's alive... and I know it", said Espio trying to get up.

Destinee held up the Golden Dragon which was in her pouch at the back of her katana carrier the whole time.

"From the bottom of your heart, I see. Oh, you think so? Well, think again", said Blake.

Then, she held it and closed her eyes only to feel the power of the Golden Dragon flowing inside of her. You can see the Golden Dragon statue glowing and its powers surrounding her. This means it was activated. This even got the attention of the two of them as Blake was about to knock Espio down. She opened her eyes, which were now white and she floated in the air unknowingly dropping the Golden Dragon statue.

Then, the light emerged causing them to shield their eyes with Blake asking,"Who turned on the lights?!".

A few moments later, Blake and Espio looked over to her and were shocked to see her transformed into something super with her maroon skin becoming the same color as Espio's, but lighter than his and her green eyes glowing. Same goes with her body. They were both shocked in different ways. Blake in disbelief and Espio in awe as he thought the Golden Dragon should be put in the museum.

Blake headed over to face her,"No. Impossible. I've had you defeated and you're still alive?!".

"My name is Destinee. Destinee the Chameleon", she said determinedly as she pulled out her katana,"And I'm the Wallflower Ninja destined to defeat you. When destruction occurs, beware the power of the Golden Dragon and beware, for I have a guardian on my side no matter what kind of trouble. Evil and darkness must be defeated and my heroic light is bright enough to shine the world!".

As she said this, Blake threw dark-powered spears to defeat her, but it never worked because the Golden Dragon's power is stronger than his. Espio smiled as he watched the final battle between the Wallflower Ninja and the dark lord. Blake continued to throw every dark-powered spear to her, but it's no use whether it's blocked by the katana or not. Why? Because its power had a shield surrounding her. On and on, until he ran out of spears.

Then, Destinee made a few slicing katana moves on Blake and it worked, despite being the dark gas, but he's not defeated yet since she had to make a special move that her father taught her when she was eight and through the book she found in the library in order to defeat him. She raised her katana in front of her, then drew a symbol with it that represents the Golden Dragon. When it came alive, she pointed at Blake with her katana causing the dragon to head directly to him. He screamed in agony as the power was too much for him leading him to be defeated.