becoming a villain

Deku P.O.V.  I have lived at the league for the last few month this morning i was awoken by Toga and Dabi arguing over how dabi burnt the eggs so i walk out to see what happened but before i was able to get to the kitchen i was pulled aside by shigaraki he pulls me into another room and whispers "ill make you a deal" he pulls me into the main area of the bar where toga and dabi are sitting down drinking something shigaraki sits me down in a chair to try to convince me to join "you know what that blonde kid did to you don't you wanna get back at him" he says kind of convincing "what else do i get out of this" i ask him but toga buts in "AN AWESOME OUTFIT" she yells causing my ears to ring  "so is it a deal" dabi asks while walking closer to me "deal" i say knowing that i could get back at kachan this way alright we are gonna attack UA in a few days" 

                                                                                      a few days later

Katsuki P.O.V.  it has been a few months since i saw the nerd deku and i got into UA i sit in class when i hear the alarm which means villians are in the area aizawa runs outside and the class follows along we see all might and miss midnight i look behind me to see a familiar face "D-Deku" i say in shock "why hello kachan" he says getting closer to me  no it couldn't be him he had been missing and now hes here...... how "what is it kachan do you not remember me" he asks smiling i turn around to see aizawa staring at him "you're the missing kid!" he says in shock "well you got that right" deku says pulling my arm into the purple smoke demon he walks in after me it closes before aizawa can grab me then i blackout............... i wake up an hour or so later to look down at my hands and see restrains "why am i always the one to get kidnapped by villians why cant it be icy hots turn" i think to myself  while looking around i see a dorr open and deku walks in smiling with shigaraki behind him he comes next to me and whispers "hello katsuki"