~Bio~

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 16
Hero Name: Progress Hero: Riser

Quirk: Unknown Data-Like Quirk
-The capability of this Quirk is unknown for now, but it seems to bend itself by the user's will or mind. The only limitation that can be seen from this is the user's thought process and seems to be hesitating for some reason. Limiting its usage only when necessary.
=Note: When the Quirk is activated, it will be noticed by the numerous visible light yellow 1's and 0's.

Equipment;

Ark Driver-Zero:

-The Transformation Device that houses the negative human emotion: Malice

Ark-Zero (Rider Form):

-The negative human emotion in its embodied form

-The negative human emotion in its embodied form. Malice. Its corruption overwhelms whatever it sees or touches to the point of creating an agent of destruction or weapon of extermination. 

Ark-One Progrise Key:
-Missing-

INFORMATION NOT INCLUDED_
NECESSARY DATA: MISSING_

Ark-One (Rider Form):
-Missing-

INFORMATION NOT INCLUDED_
NECESSARY DATA: MISSING_

(Author's Note: A few changes will be placed from here and there...)

(1. Since, as of my current knowledge, it is not confirmed if the Ark-Zero form can be used by humans, this will be one of those where it will be considered, albeit unofficially. The reason for this was because...

(*SPOILERS INCOMING!!!*)

==========

==========

==========

==========

==========

...Aruto Hiden had the Ark Driver-Zero on his waist and made me wonder if he could use the Ark-Zero form, which is/was unlikely as he possessed the Ark-One Progrise Key and was using the Ark-One form until its destruction.)

==========

==========

==========

==========

==========

(*Spoilers ends here*)

(2. Since the Ark can 3D print/create attache weapons, they will appear as well as this is one of the Ark's abilities.)

(And 3. Since there are incarnations for the Ark, voices may be heard.)

(A note to add here as well: These info, or some of them, may have incomplete context/necessary information (background) as I cannot reveal too much here. Read to find out more if you want to know.)

(But I will put this one here. There will be no HumaGears showing up here while some of the technology will still remain, but in a different way. Such as benefiting humanity, but between the Quirk-users and the Quirkless. Think of this as a Zero-One AU or a Zero-One A.R. World. Some characters will be the same and some will be different.)