~Learning 4: Conflict~

-(Y/N)'s Apartment-
   In early in the morning, (Y/N) had just finished showering and is now dressed in his regular U.A. uniform. He then finishes up by straightening up his tie.

(Y/N): 'Just finished the first day of school yesterday, now I'll have to see what more U.A. has to throw as us.'

As he was about to exit his apartment door after grabbing his bag, he gets a call from his RisePhone. He takes it out, checks the name of the person calling, and answers it.

(Y/N): "Hello."

It was a call from his part-time job. After a few moments, he ends the call by saying...

(Y/N): "We'll see."

He then puts away his RisePhone and makes his way to U.A.

-Class-1A Classroom-
   As (Y/N) enters the classroom, Kou sees him and waves a "Hello" to him from his seat.

Kou: "Hi, (Y/N)!"

While greeting him.

As (Y/N) makes his way to his seat, which is right next to Kou, much to his dismay, he placed his bag down next to his seat before sitting down.

After the first day, his first impressions towards his classmates were less than a positive expectation as he sees some staring at him.

(Y/N): "I'm surprised they haven't caught you yet."

He said not looking at him.

Kou: "They can't catch what they can't catch."

He said smugly. As a response, (Y/N) rolls his eyes before checking the schedule.

Kou: "What's the subject for today?"

(Y/N): "English."

Kou: "Really? Who's our teacher?"

On cue to answer his question, the door opens up as a loud booming voice greets the 1A students.

Present Mic: "Good Morning, Students!!!"

As he loudly greeted them, you were covering your ears with both of your hands.

(Y/N): "Him."

(Y/N): 'Of all people.'

English Class began with Present Mic teaching, oddly not that normally loud. While discussing his lesson, he writes on the chalkboard four sets of sentences on each row below the first, indicated by numerical alignment.

1) The man whom I respect most is my father.

2) That is the house in which he lived.

3) I well remember the day on which we both met.

4) Please tell me that all you know.

Present Mic: "So, who can tell me which of these four sentences here has a mistake?"

There was silence due to no one bothering to answer out of boredom. Until...

Present Mic: "Hey, c'mon everybody! Lighten up! Grammar rules!"

You covered your ears again before uncovering them slowly.

(Y/N): 'We could if you stopped yelling until we're deaf.'

Not wanting to answer verbally now, you answered the question on your own on your notebook, and when Yaoyorozu answers, you see that your answer is wrong.