~Learning 1: Rise~

-Apartment Building, 1st POV-
   My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and today will be the start of the end of a new beginning, and the beginning of my new end.

Living all by myself... isn't so bad. I focus on some everyday life at my apartment. Cleaning, Maintaining, things I have to do to look out for myself. Heck, I even entertain myself by watching a show that everyone, who are fans of it, calls this genre "Tokusatsu."

Though, I'm just an ordinary student living in a mundane world. Well, a student with some... weird abilities living in a not-so mundane world.

In this so-called "mundane world," almost all of the earth's population were given a thing called "Quirks," which is a strange phenomena that, even now, we still don't even know where or how it happened in the first place.

I, myself, have one. But I never considered on using it. All I ever wanted was to live a normal life. Free from violence, or even heroic work that these Pro-Heroes do.

As a middle school student in his last year, there's only a few more days until I graduate. But once I did graduate, I thought what could be my life from now on when it happens.

-Tatooin Station, 3rd POV-
   As (Y/N) commutes by train, he holds onto the part of the train to keep him from moving or shifting by the train's momentum. He then glances around his area to see the other commuters being busy by either chatting with each other or looking at/through their phones.

(Y/N): 'Everywhere I go seems like an ordinary day. In general, it is boring or repetitive. Nothing exciting ever happens, not even the sight of-'

Multiple commotions suddenly erupted as all of the passengers/commuters began to shift their line of sights towards the train window across (Y/N) to see a Hero fighting a Villain from afar.

(Y/N): "Heroes."

(Y/N): 'Heroes and Pro-Heroes. What's the difference? Looks all the same to me. Just add another title, and it's all just the same but better in sound.'

As the train came to a stop, (Y/N) exited the train, along with some of the passengers who were chatting about the Hero and Villain battle that they saw earlier, he then makes his way to his main destination. Which is...

-Aldera Junior High Classroom, 1st POV-
   Aldera Junior High, the Middle School that I go to. This year is going to be my last year and everybody's been talking about their future careers for the past week. What they want to be, who they want to be, and where they want to be by going to different Hero schools, regular schools, or just some other schools, if there are any. Some were even confident enough to think that they can get into U.A. High, the school where most, if not all, popular heroes goes to in the past. One being well known is their Symbol of Peace.

And as far as I can tell, it seems that they only require students with strong or flashy Quirks.

Not that I care anyway, but some or most of my classmates' Quirks are basically worthless, and useless by an extent. They even feel powerful and prideful with it. They make fun of the Quirkless, but they'll see who'll be laughing at.

The Homeroom Teacher walked in and class began.

The day went on as usual. Aside from the feeling that graduation day is coming near, I had to wonder about my future. Only now have I realized it completely. But I shouldn't let that get to me and should just focus on the present right now.