~Learning 5: Flight of the Falcon~

(Author's Note: Just a quick thing to mention for you all. Regarding the color of Kou's wings, they're white with silver tips on the end of the feathers. Forming a small v.)

-Monitor Room-
   While Kou was thinking about his decision whether he wants to be the hero or the villain and what position (Y/N) would take. He took too long on his decision until (Y/N) got impatient and declared...

(Y/N): "I'll take the place of the villain."

Kou then turns to him.

Kou: "W-Wait, (Y/N)! Are you sure? I-I actually want you to be the-"

(Y/N): "You were taking too long. Besides, you want me to show you how strong I am, right? Villains don't hold back. And like I said, don't blame me for whatever happens."

He was the first to walk out before Kou followed as their classmates stared at them exiting the room.

-Outside of the Building-
   As (Y/N) was about to walk into the building to prepare himself, All Might stops him for a moment by getting his attention.

All Might: "Young (L/N)."

He turns his head to him slightly.

All Might: "While you have chosen the role of the villain, I must remind you that this is merely an exercise. "

(Y/N): "It's an exercise just how you made it."

Kou: "Hey! (Y/N)!"

Kou walks up to (Y/N) to tell him...

Kou: "Let's have a good fight!"

(Y/N): "Yeah. Let's."

He said in a tone of disinterest before walking into the building.

A few minutes passed, and Kou is now able to enter the building to start his battle trial/combat training.

-Monitor Room-
   As All Might went back and watched them through the monitors, along with most of the 1A students, one of them sparked a conversation.

Kaminari: "So... who are we betting on in this match?"

Iida: "Kaminari, we do not make bets on our classmates!"

Ashido: "Oh, come on! It might be fun! We might even see who's better between them!"

Sero: "I go for Kou! He's speedy."

Mineta: "What are we going to use for betting?"

Said while starting at Ashido's-

Iida: "Gambling is illegal and is considered a crime!"

Asui: "But, isn't anyone worried how it'll turn out, Kero?"

Uraraka: "What do you mean, Tsu?"

Asui: "We know how Kou uses his Quirk, but we don't know a thing about (L/N)'s. And the only person who knows him is Midoriya-Kun."

Kirishima: "Actually, Bakugou might know something about him. I heard he used to be classmates with him and Midoriya back then. Isn't that right, Bakugo-"

 Isn't that right, Bakugo-"