~Learning 3: Dedication~

(Author's Note: Just a bit of an update, I have decided to change this book/story into, somewhat of, an M rating. There will be no censorship of words, but I won't make it too (un)necessarily, and I might go into detail of some scenes, but not too detailed. And worry not, there won't be anything sexual (probably only some subtle hints or some implications), but no lemons. Also, any images, gifs, videos, etc., and all of those other stuffs used here in this story are not mine. They belong to their respective owners and the respective website/s that have been posted there.)

-(Y/N)'s Apartment-
   After receiving his acceptance letter to U.A., (Y/N) prepares himself for the first day of his new school year. Since then, he began his preparations by getting the essentials and necessary items. Most notably, his school uniform, his official school ID card, and then his Hero Costume, sort of. The Hero costume is made via a request, with courtesy of U.A. itself.

He didn't really care on what his Hero Costume would look like, due to not exploring much understanding of his own Quirk, but made a request by giving his ideas and rough sketches on a piece of paper, in his own reluctance. Surprisingly enough, an enrollment fee isn't needed to get in. So all he could assume is that the school is funded by another party. Presumably the government, as U.A. is a prominent Hero School.

(Author's Note: I'm not sure about the enrollment fee of U.A. as I did my research about it and I'm really not sure whether that is the case or not.)

To pass the time before his first day, aside from training his Quirk, he brushes up on his Hero knowledge, due to not caring to learn or know beforehand. With this, he managed to learn some of the Hero Agencies, Pro-Heroes, their Quirks, their Hero activities posted on the media, and the Ranking System, which he scoffed at due to how it was treated more as a competition. Or more or less as a game.

But as for Quirks, prior to his Middle School graduation, one of his research assignments he did was about the different types of Quirks and how they are used. To put it simply, there are three types of Quirks;

Emitter, a type that can either generate or control based on the user's consciousness and/or will. This type is the most common of all Quirks, and possibly considered as the basic. This type may be classified as a kind that specialize in long-range.

Transformation, a type that can change one body part or it's entirety to create an experience of new possibilities. An alteration of choice. This type requires conscious concentration to maintain itself, unlike Emitter which can reserve after some usage/s. While uncommon, this type seems to specialize in close-combat.

and Mutant, a type in which a deformity is it's own power. While somewhat similar to the Transformation type, this type is permanent to the user's body. This changes the appearance greatly and can differentiate from the human appearance. Along with that, their Quirks are always active, acting as a passive rather than an activation.

There is also another type of Quirk, but is mostly classified as a Sub-Type. Any information regarding the Sub-Type seems to be lesser than none as the only Pro-Hero that he could find while researching is the BMI Hero: Fat Gum.

Although not added within his past assignment, he kept notes regarding this Sub-Type. One that is called, Accumulation.

A type that can store power and release it with greater force. To simplify, it is basically an Emitter type, but with strict limitations of its extent. Requiring time to pass by before it is able to be used.

Regardless, even with practice, hard-work, training, and mastery, Quirks have a form of self-harm towards the user. Overusing a Quirk to the point of severe injury, or even death. Or rather, a fate worse than death.