~Learning 2: Decision~

-Grumble Grouch-
   At the back of Grumble Grouch, (Y/N) was helping Donnie sort out the products within each boxes while Arnold was busy with a phone call behind the register. But, while (Y/N) was sorting the next box, he recalls the event that had happened in his bedroom during the morning.

-Flashback, (Y/N)'s Bedroom-
   As morning arose, a sliver of sunlight sneaks its way onto (Y/N)'s closed eye as he opens it up slowly and steadily. And as soon as he opens them fully, he gets up in an instant to find himself sleeping on the floor.

He looks at the covers that's on him before looking at the coverless, and surprisingly slightly wrinkled, bed mattress. He wondered on how he slept on the floor in the first place while getting up.

After removing the covers off of him, he places it back and then fixes it before going to the bathroom.

As he made his way to the bathroom, he turns on the light then the sink before splashing a good amount of water on his face three or four times.

After doing so, he breathes heavily for a moment before sighing as he looked at himself in the mirror. He then asks...

(Y/N): "What happened to me?"

-Back at Grumble Grouch-
   After he left for school, an eerie feeling left behind a lingering chill up his spine at random times. He even once felt nauseous before it quickly went away without reason.

As (Y/N) began to slowly, and shakily, sort each boxes, Donnie caught onto his behavior and began questioning this.

Donnie: "Hey, (Y/N), are you alright? You look totally out of it right now."

(Y/N): "S-Sorry, Mr. Aradon. I just... woke up pretty late this morning."

He said with a reassuring smile at the end. But, Don wasn't buying it.

Donnie: "Young man, like, you can tell me anything. What's been bothering you right now?"

(Y/N): "Well, I'm not really sure if you've been in this type of situation before, considering that you're just calm and all, but I had to witness a Villain taking one of my classmates as a hostage."

Donnie: "Oh. Was... that one of your friends?"

(Y/N): "No. No, he's not. But one of them is. Another one of my classmate just... ran towards the obvious danger like a wild animal."

Donnie: "You know, based on what you just told me, even though you didn't like the person that was in the hostage situation, I'm sure your classmate had a good reason in trying to save him."

(Y/N): "Really? What do you mean?"

Donnie: "Okay, think of this. If your other classmate didn't like that one classmate of yours, then why would he decide to save him anyways?"

(Y/N): "I don't know. A favor of debt, or something?"

Donnie: "No, it's not. It's because you classmate thought that it was the right thing to do. Even if your actions aren't recognized, you know that you did the right thing in the end. Right?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, Mr. Aradon. It seems a bit... over the top."

Donnie: "(Y/N), even if you were to give a million of denials in coins, it's real difficult to accept it all. But, in the end, you just... have to accept it, you know?"

(Y/N): "So, what you're saying is that I just have to accept what's there and now?"

Donnie: "Well, you can still fantasize if that's what you mean. But what I'm trying to say is that, don't try to see things as if it's the end of the world. There's still other ways to keep going even if you've reached the end of life. We live in reality, true, but our fantasies are what made our dreams a reality."