WELCOME ✨

Heya Golden Charms! We Smita and Tanika the host of these awards welcome you ! ♥️

Heya Golden Charms!
We Smita and Tanika the host of these awards welcome you ! ♥️

I'm very thankful to the all checking these awards!

This awards mainly are for the writers or authors who're still not recognized by the readers and viewers and are lacking behind in votes and views of their story !

We are very happy to help such writers but that doesn't means that there is no place for the experienced writers .

Every authors and writers are welcome with their golden stories !

Guys this is our first award edition so please ignore mistakes if there are any !

There are gonna be every fandoms which are recognized by our viewers ,if we miss out any of them by chance ,do PM us and inform us about them but we will only accept that fandom when there are entries for the respective fandom .

There will be 15 entries each fandom and 3 judges for each fandom. So just enter your forms as soon as possible .

If we don't get at least 10 entries in a particular fandom we won't carry that fandom ahead or maybe we'll keep a voting round for the fandom to end fast .

There will be some promoters too who will promote our awards and more information and rewards about this post will be given to you in the ahead parts

Guys we the hosts and founders have a life outside wattpad and unfortunately we need to live it too, so please be patient and calm we will accept your entries ASAP.

Guys we need you all to follow the rules sincerely or your entries will not be accepted.

For the rules kindly swipe up for the next part!

Thanku everyone !❤️