The Funeral

⚠️WARNING!!!!!!!!!⚠️ This chapter will be sadder than the previous one! Do not read it! You have been warned!

*A few weeks later, Luan was discharged from the hospital. Her skin was still a little bit pale and her veins were showing a little bit. Her fingers were still purplish. Lori and Terra picked Luan up in Terra's 1978 Chevy Nova. Luan and Lori disowned their former siblings, except Lily and Lincoln. The condition of the former prison was a mess.......! It was still flooded and it was now a pile of rubble. Bobby, Benny, Slash and Arrow escaped, but vanished, but who knows where they were?! It was the day of the funeral. As Terra, Lori, and Luan drove into the cemetery, they saw Lincoln, Lily and the rest of the town and Great Lake's City waiting for them. Especially the Casagrandes, who felt more ashamed than anyone else in town did. I'm sorry to say, Luan wasn't happy to see everyone else in towns, except for the Casagrandes.*

Luan: What are they doing here..........?! Are they going to form an angry mob..........?!

Lori: Luan, please don't jump to conclusions, okay?!

*Then, Judge Eric, or should I say Father Eric, walked up while everyone took their seats.*

Eric: We're gathered here today to say goodbye and farewell to four of our family members and friends..........! Does anyone have anything they'd like to say to start us off?

Luan: I'd like to go first.........!

Eric: Sure, Luan!

*Luan walked up to the front.*

Luan: I remember when Lynn Jr. won her first baseball game in 5th grade........! I couldn't wipe the smile off her face..........! The same thing went with Lola when she won her first pageant.........! And I was so proud of them both...........! I also remember when mommy and daddy handed me to Lori, who's sitting right there. *points to her* Eventhough I've let all of them down.........! *tears were starting to show* I guess what I'm saying is, they were more than family to me! They were my best friends and....... I'm going to spend the rest of my life missing them.........!

*She broke down crying as Lori and Terra walked up to her.*

Lori: We're all going to miss them, Luan........!

*They walked her back to her seat as Lincoln walked up and started to sing.*

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Michael Jackson! The video belongs to Vevo on YouTube!

*As Lincoln was singing, everyone else cried, and so did Luan. Her heart couldn't take it. When he finished, everyone cheered as he went back to his seat.*

Terra: That was beautiful, Lincoln!

Lincoln: Thanks, Terra............!

*After the funeral was over, Luan watched as her four family members were lowered into the ground. Albert watched as well.*

Albert:*crying* I'll miss you, Rita..........!

*As they exited the cemetery, Luan watched from the window as the cemetery disappeared behind them.*

Lori: We're all here for you now, Luan.

Terra: I promise I won't let anyone else hurt Lori again no matter what happens, okay?

*But Luan only looked out the window and blamed herself.*

Luan: This is all my fault............! Why couldn't God have taken me instead?!

*Lori and Terra felt bad for Luan, and were hoping that she wouldn't have a terrible mindset.*

Note: Next chapter is where they start driving to California. It will be a two part chapter as well, so stick around for that!