Chapter 2

I was sitting at my desk bouncing my leg and then I looked over at Bender to see him saying to Claire and Andy "So are you two like together... boyfriend-girlfriend? Lo-vers?"
I just simply smiled at him.
To be honest he was kinda cute.
Then Bender said "Listen Sporto, how about you shut that door over there so we can get Mrs Prom Queen here impregnated."
Claire then said "Shut up!"
I just smiled at him and he noticed me and smiled back slightly.
Then, got up and went to the door and Andy tried to stop John from shutting the door and John said "Young man shouldn't you be writing your paper?" impersonating Mr.Vernon.
I then said "John you really shouldn't do that. Your already in enough trouble."
John then said "Listen here you little Jew, you don't know shit about me!"
Wow. One minute he's defending me and the next he's a complete asshole.
He got the screw which caused the door to shut and as he was going to sit down Vernon came in and John quickly sat in between Claire and Andy as if nothing happened.
Vernon lectured us all asking who closed the door.
John ended up getting 8 more detentions and he was about to get 9 until I said "Hey douchebag!"
Vernon said " Excuse me?"
I then flipped him off as I yelled "Go to hell you piece of shit!"
Vernon then said "That's another detention! I will not have any Jewish immigrants or any immigrants running my school!"
I then said "Oh when did you all of the sudden become Hitler?!"
Vernon then said "Just go back to Israel you piece of junk!"
John then jumped up and got in Vernon's face and said "Your a dick, you know that?!"
Vernon then said "and your a criminal who is going to be in prison in about let's see... 5 years!"
I then yelled at Vernon saying "You piece of shit! Don't ever talk to him like that again! You hear me?!"
Vernon said "oh look! Are you lovers or somethin? Well, ladies and gentlemen don't mess with the bull or you'll get the horns." Vernon then left the room and John and I yelled at the same time "Fuck You!"
We then quickly looked at each other in shock. I then got up and went to the back of the library and began crying.
Claire came up to me and said "Hey..."
I then said "Hi..."
She said "I figured you needed some comfort... I'm here if you wanna talk."
I then gave her slight smile.
She then said "What's all this Israel Jewish shit about?"
I wipe my tears as I say "well I'm originally from Tel Aviv, Israel and when I was 8 my mom killed her self and then my dad was an alcoholic and abandoned me when I was 10 and then my aunt adopted me and I moved to Shermer. I'm thankful for her but she is totally pissed off at me because I keep missing days so much due to my music career and it's causing me to fail. She threatened to take my boom box and everything away! It's so unfair!"
Claire then said "That's horrible... what's your name?"
I then said "Nadia Sabawa. Why are you being so nice to me?"
She smiled and said "because your letting me."
I laughed then we sat back down at the tables.

End of Chapter 2