Chapter 9

6 months later...
December 26,1984
John and I were asleep until I felt a strong pain in my stomach. I immediately woke up and started crying and John woke up and said "Nadia  what's wrong?" I then felt water between my legs and said "shit!" He said "Nadia what's wrong?!" I said "the baby! It's coming!" He then said "oh god! I'll go get your aunt!" He jumped up quickly about to leave the room until he heard me pass out and caught me.
He then said yelling "Nadia wake up! Matilda(that's the aunts name) help!"
My aunt then came running in our room to see me in Johns arms on the ground.
My aunt then said "Quick get her to the car!" John then carried me bridal style to the car and my aunt took us to the hospital and I woke up as we were in the car. John saw that I was waking up and said "Baby your awake!" I then hugged John and then I said "what's happening?" He then said "Your having our baby silly." I said "oh."
Then we arrived and the nurse got me a room and John was by my side the whole time. He held my hand through it all. The contractions were HORRIBLE! They hurt me so bad.
It was quiet until I heard Claire's voice and she said "Nadia? Can I come in?" I said "sure." She opened the curtain and came in and said "Hey! How you feeling?" I said "Terrific." In a sarcastic tone and she just laughed.
She then said "How is the little one doing in there?" I smiled and said "it's fine." Then I had the worst contraction ever which made me cry and caused me to let a slight scream out and John tried to comfort me but I yelled at him which I felt really bad for doing because he was only being nice to me but I couldn't help it because of the pain.
Then the doctor came in and said "umm I'm going to need everyone but the father to leave so that I can deliver this baby."
My aunt and Claire left the room.
Then the delivery began.

See Chapter 10 for what happens.

End of Chapter 10