12

" So, how's it going with Jimin ?"
His mother asks in a sneaky tone, she has been asking about Jimin whenever she calls him. Yoongi sighs he shouldn't have told his mother that he was staying with Jimin in the first place. This only made him think about how his mother would react if she came to know that Jimin is bearing his child.

" Mom, I told you it's nothing like that."
He denies it clearly, his voice loud enough for even the neighbors to hear. He checks the soup in between the call.

" Yoongi, my hair is turning gray and I want to play with my grandchildren at this time."
Her tone has changed into a more sincere one now.
" You should settle down Yoongi, get married and have a beautiful family."
He is used to his mother's sentimental talks , he knows that he has to settle down someday but he feels like he isn't ready yet. Maybe, sometime in the near future.

" Should I look for a suitable omega for you ?"
" God mom, no."
He really wants to bang his head on the wall right now.
" I'll set up a blind date for you. Make sure to show up."

" What? Blind date? No. Mom ?? Hello ?"
The call was disconnected, he didn't want to go through those blind dates again. He shakes his head, even the thought of that is irritating him.

" Blind date? Who's going on a blind date ?" Jimin asks, announcing himself in the living room.

" Uhh."
Yoongi scratches the back of his head. Jimin eyes him as he enters the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He places himself on the kitchen counter leaning over to take off the lid and see what's cooking.

" You're going on a blind date ?"
Jimin answers himself when he gets no from Yoongi's side.
" Umm I don't want to but mom is forcing me , she wants me to settle down."
He slumps his shoulders down.

" Yeah you should settle down."
Jimin visibly frowns at the statement, maybe it's just his mood swings but suddenly he's feeling sad. The thought about Yoongi going on a date with someone else is not sitting right with him.

But he doesn't have any right to be selfish, right ? Yoongi already gave him what he wanted. He just needed to help Yoongi with his article in return and then their give and take relationship would be over.

Anyone would be willing to settle down and have a family with Yoongi. But why suddenly the thought of someone else in Yoongi's arm is making him sad. Why is he feeling this way when he shouldn't be?

" Jimin, you there ?"
Yoongi waves his hand in front of Jimin's eyes who seemed to be focusing on his inner thoughts.
" Huh ?"
" I said mom was asking about you."

" Mrs. Min ? Does she know ?"
His words came out a whisper. Is she really okay with all that sperm donation thing ? The thought wouldn't stop bulging.

" Ah no. I just told her that you're helping me with an article. She doesn't know about anything if that's what you worried about." Yoongi assures him, he himself isn't ready for his mother's reaction to the news.

"Ohh."
Jimin replies as he takes in every bit of the information.
" I haven't told my mother either. I have told her about my plans for the IVF treatment but I haven't called her after getting pregnant."
Jimin visibly tenses before saying the next part. His tongue got bitter as the heavy words flowed out. 

" We're not on good terms actually."
He looks up towards the ceiling , hoping the tears wouldn't flow out.

" Something happened ?"
Yoongi has seen how close Jimin was with his parents and how they always supported him in every decision, so the thought of them not being on good terms is eating him up inside.

" I'll tell you... someday."
Yoongi takes that as a hint not to dig the wound deeper. The distressed scent that the omega let out is enough to tell about his situation.

" Soup is ready."
Yoongi tries to ease the tense atmosphere. Jimin quickly wipes the glistening tears off when Yoongi searches for a bowl. His usual smile comes back on his face as he looks at a pouty Yoongi trying to reach for the bowl placed on the higher shelves.

" Yah, how did you even reach them? You're even shorter than me."
Yoongi's whiny tone made him laugh, no one would actually believe that this whiny and pouty baby is an alpha.

" You can use stools, you know."
Jimin opens one of the lower cabinets to take out a small stool.
" You should have told me soon about this." Yoongi smiles as his hands finally grasp the upper cabinet. A proud look plastered on his face as he took out the bowls.

" Okay, Mr big alpha."
Jimin teases him again, sticking out his tongue at him.

-

" Jimin."
The bag's contents lie cluttered on the table , Yoongi continues to search inside for the thing , groaning in annoyance as he still can't manage to find it. Jimin answers with a loud yes from inside.

" I need a charger urgently, do you have any spare one ?"
He continues to rumble around the couch and the table.

" Check the drawers behind the couch."
Yoongi jumps at the drawers instantly, his expressions soften after seeing the charger lying peacefully on the top drawer.

He picks up the charger and turns around but stops midway when he sees something from the corner of his eyes. His hands trails around the dusted photograph. It was a photo of Jimin kissing a guy, huge smiles plastered on their faces. 'Sh heart Jm' drawn on the side of the photograph.

He stares at the picture, not knowing how his fingers curled around the photograph crushing it with force. Something about the photograph made him lose his mind.

" Did you find it ?"
He placed the pic back in its place, closing the drawer quickly not to seem suspicious. His back rests against the drawer.

" Oh yeah."
He shows him the charger, walking towards the switch to plug it in.
" Just give me 5 more minutes okay."
Jimin says walking back to his room.

Yoongi sighs once he sees him disappear inside, the photograph flashing in his mind nonstop. Who was that guy ? Why were they so intimate in the photograph ? What is Jimin's relationship with him ? He wants the answers, he should ask Jimin about it but he knows it's not the right time.

If Jimin was ready to talk about his past he would have told Yoongi by now, there's something that's still holding him back and he'll wait patiently for Jimin to finally open up to him.