Steven 2

This is almost too simple to be much fun.

I am irresistible.

I could hardly believe my luck when I checked my schedule this morning. A meeting with Connie at two p.m. Yes, things are falling into place just fine.

After more than two years at Crystal Clear rarely encountering her, prowling, waiting and working my ass off, I finally set my sights on her and within twenty-four hours of doing so, I'm going to be in a meeting with her. Working closely on a project with her-her project.

She's already falling right into my trap, and Lapis and I have barely even begun. She has no idea what she's up against.

Slipping out of my office, I pull the door shut behind me and wander down the hall toward the elevator, nodding as I pass people, trying to withhold the yawn that wants to burst out of me. I'm on my fifth cup of coffee of the day and I still feel exhausted. Hell, Lapis commented on it first thing this morning, noting the bags under my eyes. Then someone suggested the soothing eye mask Crystal Clear had just launched and next thing I knew, I was lying on the couch in my office, wearing a gel eye mask and feeling like a sissy dipshit. It did help, though.

Ah, the perks of working at a cosmetics company. If my dad could see me now... I sigh and lean against the wall as the elevator comes up.

Despite the mask and the endless cups of coffee, I'm still tired. I couldn't sleep last night. Lapis tried to get me to come to bed with her, but I declined. She was the last thing I needed right then. She would have pumped me for details about my talk with Connie and then demand that I fuck her.

It was a hard no. Not with my head filled with thoughts of the innocent ebony beauty.

I'd gone home, taken a shower, and crawled into bed completely naked, my skin still damp, my thoughts hot. Closed my eyes and imagined Connie in bed with me. Pressing my lips against her soft, mocha skin, tasting her. Kissing her. Consuming her. Stroking her everywhere, my hand between her legs, discovering that she's hot and wet, just for me. Only for me.

Thinking of her like that had left me painfully hard, and that's something that needed to be terminated. Immediately. I'd jerked off twice to flashes of Connie in my mind. Naked and ass up face down in front of me, her gorgeous face against the bed as she cries out with every thrust, my hands clenching her hips as I hold her still and thrust deep. Deeper, deeper still... I ran a finger through the trail of cum on my stomach, wondering idly how long it'd take to be shooting off inside her.

Damn. I could get hard all over again just thinking about it.

"Whatcha doin'?"

I scowl silently at the elevator and turn to find Lapis standing in front of me, her hands resting on her hips, skeptical gaze resting on me. "Meeting upstairs." I grimace to myself as her eyes darken.

"With whom?"

This is a critical moment. Do I tell her the truth and risk being cut off from the plan? Or do I lie and risk something worse? "My department." I pause. "And Connie."

T

he crocodile grin that crosses her face is full of salaciousness and cruelty. "Why you wicked, wicked Diamond. Aren't you just a gem?"