one direction love affair...

hiya. this is my first story so im sorry if its rubbish. hope you enjoy it. plz comment it so i no wat u think. also write some suggestions of wat u want to happen.

xxx

:)

life is boring. everyday u do the same thing over and over again. for example: monday

wake up

brush your teeth

get dressed

go downstairs

hav breakfast

go to school

etc.

you see I have this friend called fozia. she absolutely loves

LOVE...

But thats not important. you see me and my two friends called muskaan and sahira love one direction. By the way my name is mariyam. Anyway my point is that we have met one direction. You might be thinking we are crazy but we are not. we have talked to them, sat with them

pretty much see then everyday.

you see one day me, muskaan and sahira were going on a residential trip with our school for a long time. so we decided to go to the shops to buy sweets. so when we were on our way there, these five boys came walking towards us. I was soo scared and so were the other two. so we just walked calmy, praying in our minds, when they came towards us. they went passed us. "pheeew" sighed muskaan. "init" said sahira.

but suddenly everything went black. i knew someone was holding me but i couldnt kick them. i was petrified.

when we woke up we saw the same five people. They said they were one direction but since we were big fans we wanted proof. they took off their masks and they looked like them. but i wanted more proof. so they sang little things and i believed them. i asked then why they wanted us and Zayn said "because we know you are our fans. you see when you went to our concert we saw u and loved you. Niall loves muskaan. liam loves sahira and harry loves mariyam." when i knew this, i knew i was in love like the others.

You might be thinkin how they knew our names. its because at the concert we all made posters saying our name.

anyway harry placed his hand on mine as we held hands. liam and niall did through same. we then went to tesco and brought sweets and popcorn because we were going to go to the cinema which was theirs. so we brought that. then niall wanted to go to nando so we did.

one hour later we were at their cinema. we decided to watch transformers. my favourite was bumble bee cause he is so cool.

when it finished which was at twelve o clock at night we went to sleep in the space room because there was three beds for me muskaan and sahira.

the next day came and me muskaan and sahira woke up. they were sleeping so we decided to make breakfast for them. we make egg, toast, pancakes and breadsticks. we then called them to eat and they loved the food. Niall came running and ate. sing did the others as we joined them.

zayn was ill today so we stayed at their house. i loved every second because we could all get to know each other better. so i started by saying i love tesco and sweets. and obviously one direction. muskaan said she loves elyar fox. and sahira said she loves... alot of things. liam said he hates spoons. Louis said he loves zayns hair. zayns loves himself. niall loves nandos. so we asked harry what he liked and he said he likes me better than anything in the world. at that very second i knew i was cared for and loved for. we did alto of things that day like just dance 4. i nearly won everyone except from Louis. but i had a cool time.

few hours later we ate our evening dinner. we had a lot of things like chicken, fish, rice, pasta and much much more. harry called me outside in the rain so i went. he told me how much he loves me. and he gave me a kiss. i was the first person to give him a kiss in va rain. after that we went back inside.

two hours later we decided to go to sleep but everyone had their own bed. so we all went to bed.

whilst i wad sleeping i felt a hand. i thought it wad harrys so i said in the morning but it wasn't. i felt some lips obviously my cheek so i moved. a second later there wad lips on mine. i opened my eyes to see who it was. it was zayn. i asked hint what he was doing and he said he lived me. i told him i was with harry but he didn't listen. i didn't know what to do.

i didn't know what to do because they both love me. i didn't know who to choose so i told muskaan and sahira. they didn't know who to choose. sahira said harry and muskaan said zayns. now i was so confused.there was only one option which was to run away. i decided to do it the day after tomorrow early in the morning.

the next day came. i didn't know what to do. two boys were after me. if i chose harry zayns would be upset but if i chose zayn harry would be upset.i was so confused. i couldn't say any longer so i packed my bags and ran.

when i was packing i left a note telling the others what i did.

5 years later muskaan got married to niall and sahira got married to liam.

also a girl called umehra habit got married to louis.

a year later.....

i was looking for my husband when i got a knock on the door. i didn't know who it was so i opened it. it was zayn. i called him inside and he told me that he wants to marry me. i told him about harry again and he said that harry is married to a girl called aasifah laher. so i said yes to him.

a few weeks layer we got married. zayn did a sunrise which was that we were going to new York in a love star hotel called 1d. he also packed my bags for me.

1 day later...

we were in the hotel. we couldn't be bothered going anywhere aol we stayed inside and we got to know each other so well.

the day flew very quickly and we were very tired so we went to sleep.

i would tell you what happened but that's personal......

the end!!!!!

:-)

;-)

:-P

plz tell me wat u fink of this.....