CHAPTER TWO.

2.

A NIGHT BEFORE THE UNITING CEREMONY.
Oriela sits on her bed in her locked up room confused at Eden's sudden change of behaviour since his attitude was not heart warming like before.

She was tired from all the knocking and yelling for someone to help him not knowing Oden was facing the same conviction

Earlier on.
"Eden what the hell are you doing?" Oden questions as the crown prince shoves him into his room. "Kissing my wife big mistake Oden , I can't have you ruin my plans,stay in here." He coldly states shutting the door behind him and locks it. "Both of you should learn who is the real ruler of this story." His eyes turn crimson red as he smirks coldly at his actions.

"What the actual Fuck! Khalifa! KHALIFA!" Oden shouts at the top of his lungs unknowingly that his room was sound proof courtesy of the shadow man. "VALVIDA! VALVIDA! " He calls out but no one heeds to his call putting a smile on evil's face.

"You've done good. Now you'll see the results of what we've done, during the ceremony you will be able to proceed with our next phase of the plan,destroying the darkness in it will dim that light in her,she will die. Unless." " What do you mean unless?"" Unless the other half of the Ora forces itself in her system the poison may subside destroying it completely from her system." " Wait you didn't say we will end up killing her."" Eden you already made your choice you work for me now. This is the type of road people take and can't go back." " I understand."" Good let's make you king."the bloodhound proclaims." Yes partner."

NEXT MORNING

NEXT MORNING.
Xander sits in his office double checking everything from the clearing of the forest,the security just in case the bloody hound teens decide to show their faces around the area. No disruption is necessary, this is important for all wolves. "Dad!" "Yes Eden what do you need?"" Nothing I just wanted to make sure everything is ready for tonight." The evil prince walks into his father's office staring at the huge map laid out on the office table with a white and black chest pieces aligned. "Everything is alright. Except Oriela's presence, does she not want to be involved,"Of course she would love to but with everything going on and her agreeing to something she's against........you know women you can't figure them out."lies so believable they could feed a mass if it was fish. "Okay,your brother has also been missing in action since yesterday I can't have him running up and down gathering more refugees while we are at this ceremony." Xander puts out noting the lack of his son's presence.