CHAPTER SEVEN.

7.
                               Ice and water is what made this new world, the cold giving them a warm welcome as the group of nine step out of the quickly closing gateway. Their feet step on the ice covered floor as they look at the snow icy mountains surrounding the frozen sea as a beautiful aurora covers the sky. It was a beautiful place to look at in a photo. Physically there was a whole other brrrr! experience.

"Welcome to Mermaid's sea aka ice land

"Welcome to Mermaid's sea aka ice land.... I despise this kingdom." Leonard utters his eyes struggling to keep open due to the cold blizzard slapping his face continuously as if the wind had beef with him. "What are we expecting?" Jason asks getting a coat from his well packed bag. The cold temperatures never affected them as much except the cold days of the Omegan lands and this right here was 100 percent more than than that. It even got the girls in coats and they were born in ice. "Half men, half fish obviously." Olivia answers sarcastically while winking at freezing Jason taking her time to button down her large coat.

"I can smell danger coming, six seven they are coming in fast." Velma alerts the group bending over the ice feeling the rush underneath the cold ground. "In this blizzard I am..." Before Arthur could finish his sentence the icy ground beneath him cracks open as a webbed blue hand pulls his leg in forcing half of his body in the freezing water beneath the hard layer of ice keeping them afloat.  "GUYS!!" Jayden's shouts his reflexes taking control as puts out his hand grabbing Arthur's but before he could pull him fully but unfortunately they are both get pulled in. "What in the Luna is that?" Olivia exclaims in shock of the site that just took place as the rest of the group hurdle together avoiding the mermaid made hole. Suddenly the ground beneath Oriela cracks open and in she goes, followed by Velma. This creatures were fast and strong and probably hungry for flesh. Each hole made forces the others to stay closer in fear of being their next victim.

"Oriela!!" Oden calls out getting a quick grab by the prince of vamps. "CRAP!! I believe we are facing sirens and unless you can swim while fighting these monsters I suggest you stay still." Leonard states as Oden's eyes turns golden ignoring him preparing himself to dive in after the love of his life and his teammates. He may have lost her to Eden once but he is not about to lose her to a bunch of cannibalistic fish. Just as he was about to jump he is stopped by Leonard, the prince was determined to have him think of any future consequences he might be ignoring. "Stay still."  "Leonard what the hell?" Complains Oden struggling against the death grip holding him from jumping when he sees a sudden bright bluish purple light fill the water in the ice. "What is going on?" Jason inquires  "Our saviours, mermaids." Leonard informs.

In the water.
                            Cold, water lots of water pressure in their ears forcing itself in their nose and mouth dropping their temperatures to lengths they believe can never be found on the thermometer. Their vision blurred by the moving bubbles created by the fast speeding creature tail wait tail? What the hell was this?  Arthur and Jayden struggle around the creatures scaled clawed hands wait is that a web in between its fingers, what damage is this? Oriela could feel the water filling up her lungs freezing them from the inside out. She needed to get out of this strong ankle hold fast. With her eyes glowing in the dark freezing sea she  raises her head to get a good look at what was dragging them in the water. Her first glimpse of the scary looking creature was it's sharp razor teeth like that of hyena and so many one could hardly count followed by their hands webbed and scaly containing sharp bluish greenish claws, on their back runs a long line of dorsal fin, the tails bluish greenish sparkling in the water as it moves back and forth. Their eyes looked like grey tornadoes spiraling in them making their look even more terrifying. She had never seen a creature like this but one thing was for sure it was no mermaid unless this is their new look.