CHAPTER EIGHT.

8.

                             The group and the merqueen sit at the large breakfast table munching on the goodies aligned for them at the table. At first they were reluctant to sit at the table afraid they would be poisoned as Arthur put it. I mean who would be that crazy to sit down and put in whatever strangers give you it's rule number one of the parental society  Dos and Don'ts but then again they are hungry and the degrees do not favor them, it would not hurt to break a couple of rules it's understandable right, right."So is it good?" the queen inquires with a smile lighting her face seeing the children dig in. The smile was so sweet it looked realistic to the group deceiveable to the naked eyes.

"Don't be shy I only require the best for my guests." "It's not poisoned." Oden answers being the chosen representative of the team."We couldn't ask for better service." Arthur fake smiles as he gives his own reviews putting an even wider smile than the queen one could almost think it's a competition. The queen ignores the heavy negative attitude to her warm treatment and turns back to her well prepared fish. "Anyway, you are free to roam around as I prepare your gate pass I can't delay your plans. You need to get home fast to protect your people as you put it." This statement puts smiles across the table as they all can't wait to help their parents and put all the disturbing activities behind them. "Thank you." "Excuse me." The lady in white leaves the glass like table being escorted by her guards and Caleb on her right like lap dog waiting to be pet. Once she was out of sight the group releases a breath they all didn't know they were holding turning to give a true opinion on the matter.

"Okay so she didn't poison us or may be it will take effect after a couple of hours ......" "Oh! Can it Arthur, she is on our side." Velma rolls her eyes at him biting an apple from her plate. "I seriously don't understand how you can be so ignorant, why are you not  asking where the garden is. We are in an icy waste land that has nothing but fish as dinner, where did all this come from?" "Urgh! I am done with this hysteria you need a doctor. we all slept separately and woke up alive and kicking, scar free. I don't understand why you are complaining." Leonard says getting up from his chair and walking away.
"Where are you going?" Olivia demands still having a bit of difficulty accepting the vampire as a comrade after last night."To jump off a cliff." Leonard answers winking at Olivia. "Now that is a sight I would love to see." Olivia whispers to herself seeing Leonard disappear down the hall. "It would not kill to have a look around, we are here for two more days." Oden suggests. "I guess we are all going exploring then." Jayden stands walking out of the room as the others follow suit.

SOMEWHERE AT THE ICELAND.
Ice bar.
                         The sight inside the beautiful glacier ice like decorations illuminating neon lights through the chairs, shelves, stools and the large pool in the middle of the bar consisting of a couple of mermaids and mermen laughing and talking about random stuff. This was a place to be in the mermaids sea.