✎ ¹⁴ 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚

✎ . . .

itsminnrawr
hey
hey
look outside your window

hanie_0914
...

✎ . . .

"what. in. the. FUCK." jisung shouted at the top of his lungs, earning a grin from the male currently outside hunched over on a tree branch. he got up from the couch and closed the curtains, in a mix of confusion, anger, disgust, everything.

✎ . . .

itsminnrawr
psst
let me in pls
it's cold outside

hanie_0914
how the fuck did you find my address?????

itsminnrawr
:> byungchan may or may not have snuck and extra surprise for me.

hanie_0914
damn it.

itsminnrawr
so... can you let me in now?

✎ . . .

jisung just shook his head, sighing. he was probably about to make the worst decision of his life but then realized it was nothing compared to what 13 year old him would do.

he facepalmed before busting open the front door only to see the male that was trapped in his rose bush. he knew he was bound to fall down from that tree branch.

"you gonna get in or what?" jisung said, hands on his hips

"i didn't actually expect you to open the door. also, don't do that tf you be looking like my mom." minho reached his hand out, getting pulled out of the bush by the help of the younger.

"ur welc." jisung said, not even bothering to put in the effort of moving his mouth just to spew out some unnecessary add-ons.

"you're even dry in real life." jisung shook his head, slapping his poor back who just yelped.

. . .

"ok, we can't just sit around acting like this a normal thing." jisung said, watching the older make himself at home like he was friends or something more with him for a long time.

"what do you mean? i always break into your house when you're sleeping at night." jisung rolled his eyes, seeing the taller giggle like a child.

"you're so childish." jisung thought it was just a joke but seeing that there wasn't a response nor a word spoken in an awkward amount of time he looked over at minho.

jisung felt guilt in his heart when he saw that the other had his head hung low, scratching the back of his neck, perhaps nervously.

"i'm sorry if that was mean." minho just silently nodded, still not facing jisung.

✎ . . .