✎ ¹⁷ 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧

✎ . . .

"woah! your hair is blue!" minho looked like some tourist pointing to a foreign attraction he had never seen before.

"yeah, i dyed it myself this morning." jisung raised an eyebrow at minho as he kept poking at it and touching it, even messing it up.

"never tried tasting hair before but yours looks extremely edible!" jisung slapped minho's shoulder which caused the older to whine and then pout.

"don't eat my hair you crazy rat." minho looked at jisung up and down, basically checking out the male.

"you kind of look like a rat." jisung made a 'pfft' sound at that and just walked away from him to get some food.

it seemed like no matter how much food he consumed he was still hungry and could still eat the whole world.

"uh- what are you doing?" jisung froze as minho wrapped his arms around his waist, his face on the back of his neck.

"i'm back hugging you," minho replied. jisung just smiled a bit and continued to make his salad.

"you know.. you're really different from what I perceived of you online." minho had to agree with jisung on this one, he was actually pretty baffled himself that he could be extremely confident online yet extremely shy in real life.

"you as well. you seem much more nicer now than before." minho laughed, unintentionally leaning on jisung's shoulder.

"cute."

"what was that?"

"gross."

✎ . . .