✎ ¹⁵ 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚

✎ . . .

"uhm i'll- uh." after minho's fantastic scene that came straight of a play of breaking into his house, jisung was hungry. so he decided to bring minho to a café, cliché isn't it?

but what jisung didn't expect was minho practically catching fire just trying to order what he wanted.

"he'll have the mint chocolate chip frappe and i'll have the regular cheese cake." the waiter nodded, taking both their orders and walking away.

"t-thank you." minho let out a sigh of relief, feeling as if all the weight had just lifted off his shoulders and sighed. jisung just nodded.

he wiped his sweat off with his shirt and continued to look at his phone like it was the most interesting thing on earth.

minho had seemed extremely confident online and with him at his house, but somehow he was shaky and nervous in public. jisung felt a bit bad for him, he himself was a bit nervous in public but never basically melted by something like that.

he wanted to ask about it but found it insensitive to do that so he just kept his mouth shut. he was about to instead start a regular conversation until he felt his arm being pulled. he looked at the taller then looked down to see the other playing with his (jisung's) fingers across the table.

"sorry but if we can, can we eat back at your place instead? i don't like eating in public." honestly, jisung didn't either. he just thought it'd be a nice gesture for others.

he nodded and went to counter to ask for their food to be packed instead of being served.

✎ . . .

"is it good?" minho nodded. jisung had never tried mint chocolate before nor did he want to. he already tried mints and mint toothpaste. he always assumed it tasted like toothpaste so he shivered at the thought of it being made into chocolate. he didn't judge minho for that though.

"you feeling alright now?" minho waited a few seconds before silently nodding.

"thanks again, sorry if i seemed selfish. i'm just uncomfortable seeing other people watch me eat."

it seemed the more jisung knew about minho, the more he could relate to him. he was both of that as well. he hated being in public and he hated others watching him eat. it had always been uncomfortable for others to watch him eat especially since had chubby 'squirrel-like' cheeks. they were basically a curse.

"you have.. big cheeks." it definitely sounded better in minho's head since he meant to compliment them rather than saying what the other already knew.

"thanks..?" the two laughed before finishing up their sugary desserts.

✎ . . .