✎ ¹⁶ 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

✎ . . .

although it was strange, minho actually never left jisung's house. jisung never thought about asking minho to go back home or anything so they just stayed in his house.

jisung did have a guest room but somehow minho ended up on his bed, cuddled into his arms one morning. jisung ended up just letting minho sleep in his bed alongside him since then.

"what exactly are we?" jisung stopped pouring his cereal and looked up. he actually thought about it for a pretty long time, not even realizing that minho was no longer sitting on the couch and now standing in front of him.

"uh... friends?" jisung came back to earth and jumped seeing minho so close to his face. minho caught him just in time before he fell on the hard wood floor.

"do friends sleep with each other?" minho took this moment of thought to admire jisung. his wonderful orbs, his beautiful black hair, his nose, lips, and most of all his squirrel-like cheeks.

"minh-" jisung backed up as minho took steps forward to him, trapping him on the coffee table.

jisung shut his eyes, expecting what he expected but opened them up after a long silence.

"i like the way you think." minho smirked, reaching his arm out to grab his phone that was under jisung's back.

jisung shook his head and rolled his eyes, slightly glaring at minho.

"disney movies marathon?" jisung looked at the clock and shrugged, it was only about seven a.m. so he agreed. not like he had anything else to do anyway.

during a few movies, jisung looked to his side and he swore his heart was going to pop out. minho was very concentrated on the movie and pouted most of the time.

it was like some soft angel had now taken control of his body instead of some confident gay.

he was starting to make jisung feel some strange things he shouldn't be feeling.

from some accidental text to living with him and then almost kissing him, he wasn't sure what to think.

"i can't seriously be falling in love with some stranger that basically just broke into my house." jisung shook his head, giving his attention back to the movie.

jisung looked at minho and saw that the other had fallen asleep. he took the blanket that mostly covered himself and stretched it out to minho's shaking body.

"just friends.. yeah, that's what we can be." jisung sighed, leaning back and closing his eyes. minho just leaned into jisung's shoulder, snoring lightly.

✎ . . .