✎ ¹⁸ 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨

✎ . . .

"you ever think wishes made upon a shooting star will come true?"

it still confused jisung to this day. they had only met just two months ago now, and here they were. stargazing together under the night sky outside on his garden floor.

"maybe, i never really saw one before." jisung turned over to look at minho who closed his eyes, opening them back up to admire the stars. while he was looking at the actual stars in the skies, jisung was admiring the stars in his eyes.

"sungie.." minho turned to see jisung was still in a trance with his eyes. minho just smiled when jisung snapped out of it and asked him to repeat what he was going to say. he just shook it off and averted his gaze back to the sky.

there were a lot of stars tonight. but not as many in minho's eyes, jisung would think.

"i've never been out this long. if i never decided to go through with the wack plan of stalking you, i would probably still be huddled up in the corner of my room." minho laughed a bit at his own stupidity.

"but if you wouldn't have came, we wouldn't be here right now." jisung finally turned away to look up at the sky as well, whispering a reply back to the other.

"would you want me to be here?" jisung's hand slightly shook.

"be honest, please." minho said even quieter, taking jisung's cold hand into his own smaller one.

"truthfully... at first, no. but now after getting to know you and everything, yes. in fact, i'm not sure what i'd be doing without you here now." minho gave him his famous ':]' smile and hugged jisung sideways.

"i think i might love you."

. . .