✎ ²⁴ 𝙗𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙨

✎ . . .

after mashing his head into the menu for a year, he finally decided to check on minho in the bathroom since he had been gone for a while.

he was about to enter until he heard some shouting.

"you think you were soooo f*cking cool trying to drug my drink with some random sh*t you found from a rat's a**hole."

damn who got him pissed?

jisung lowkey felt angry and proud at the same time. angry because who in the world made hi- minho mad? and proud because the boy was standing up for himself.

he peeked around the corner to see a guy gripping minho's collar to which minho quickly flipped them over so he was the one trapping the other against the wall.

although he didn't know who the other person was, jisung was still cheering in his head for minho.

as if watching an epic boxing tournament but if the boxers were replaced with angsty teens.

he was going to peek further to get a better look at the other but saw that he was running his way so he himself quickly dashed back to his table.

he put up the menu and pretended to look through it even though he went cross-eyed and just stared at the center for a long time.

"i'm back, have you figured out what cheesecake you're getting?" jisung nodded and decided to buy two cheesecakes.

chocolate and mint chocolate.

✎ . . .

personally i hate mint like wtf it's literally burning toothpaste- but for minho's sake i'll give him it skjdjd