✎ ²¹ 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

just so you know, minho did tell
the previous chapter to jisung.

✎ . . .

"wow..." jisung was speechless, he thought minho was just playing with him or trolling him in the beginning.

"sometimes i wonder what went through my head to try texting 119" although minho was the one who told, he still wanted to shed light on situation and to not make it seem like he wanted something out of jisung.

he just wanted to the tell the other since it had been sitting on his shoulders for quite some time.

"if we bump into him, i'll beat him up for you" jisung said, proceeding to make little fighting gestures with his fists.

"as if your little arms could do anything." minho laughed at the tiny punches jisung was throwing at the air.

"you just don't know what's beneath it yet." jisung winked. the male was pretty well exercised since he had some equipment in his basement.

✎ . . .

it felt like an open house honestly when jisung was showing minho around at first. he just asked jisung for a tour around the house lots of times because he liked to see his big smile and his fast yet cute excited talking.

minho felt himself fall harder with each passing day.

"hey, a new place just opened up. i was wondering if you wanted to come with me to eat there." jisung said, not looking up from his phone and continued scrolling.

"gee what am i, your boyfriend?" jisung stopped his scrolling and looked up at minho.

"what if i was your boyfriend?"

✎ . . .