✎ ¹⁹ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ?

minsung moments montage

✎ . . .

"I wanna know, they say it's
sweet like candy"

"yah minho, the batter is supposed to be in the tray, not on me!" jisung shouted as batter had spattered all over him as a result of minho playfully throwing it at him.

"I wanna know, they say it
feels like flying"

"don't let go! what if i fall?" minho yelled below him as he tried to reach over to grab a berry from one of jisung's garden bushes.

"minho, you're literally one feet off the ground." jisung facepalmed, the older was literally standing on the first step on the ladder and didn't want him to let go of his foot.

"i wanna know
know know know"

"i know, you know, lee know!" jisung giggled, hitting minho's shoulder lightly and playfully as minho kept reciting his favorite saying that he proudly made by himself.

funny since back in dance school, he chose the stage name 'lee know.'

"what is love?
what does love feel like?"

minho knew that under those stars that one night, he wouldn't be able to escape the feeling of his heart fluttering and the constant need to smile around jisung.

"i wanna know, they
say you smile all day"

the books that minho had read back in his "angsty teen" phase was all true. he did smile all day at just the thought of one person.

he never thought he'd ever feel happiness and smile the same way without the other by his side today.

"i wanna know, they say
the world becomes beautiful"

what minho had thought to be a world of black and white and endless drops of sadness, it had turned into a real life fairytale with rainbows and butterflies.

the second he took a look at jisung, it was like a flower had bloomed inside his cold stoned heart. locked away in a chamber, and freed with a key.

"i wanna know
know know know"

minho felt all sorts of things he didn't know he could feel.

"what are you doing to me han jisung?" it's funny how they met. over minho's mistake of taking up a fake friend's offer.

"what is love? will this
kind of love come to me too?"

at every second of the day, he could only feel pure happiness and bliss.

. . .