✎ ²³ 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚

p r o f a n i t y
100

✎ . . .

while jisung was having a life crisis trying to figure out what to eat, minho decided to go to the bathroom.

of course jisung was hesitant about letting minho go alone but the younger assured him that it'd be a quick journey to and back.

"well well well, if it isn't the person i wanted to see." minho froze up, knowing exactly who's disgusting voice that belonged to. he zipped up his pants and turned to his side while trying to exit the bathroom.

"you're not going anywhere." the taller trapped minho against the wall. minho wanted to throw up since the other's breath smelt like rat piss.

"f*ck off ruben" minho remembered that jaehyun's friend, ruben was the one who put the 'surprise' in his drink.

"you think you were soooo f*cking cool trying to drug my drink with some random sh*t you found from a rat's a**hole." it was now minho who had the upper hand, anger overlapping his confidence that was rushing throughout him.

"w-w-weak." ruben said, looking anywhere but into minho's eyes.

"s-s- did i f*cking stutter b*tch?" minho didn't care at the moment that anyone could walk in on the scene, he just wanted him to taste his own medicine.

minho thought about beating ruben up but decided against that since he just wanted to be the one who has the last laugh.

"you're lucky i'm nice, don't you even dare think about talking to me again. because if you do, you don't want to even know how i'll rip each and every single one of your bones out from your body." the other nodded, running out of the bathroom hastily as minho just stood there sighing.

it was a lot on his shoulders but he felt better now.

"wonder if jisung figured out what cheesecake he wanted." minho chuckled at the thought of jisung having a breakdown over the choices of cheesecakes. he dusted himself off since a rat had touched him and walked out of the bathroom, happily whistling to himself.

✎ . . .