Chapter 3

1 month later

"So, Lillianna...how have you been feeling?."

I looked up from the expensive coloring book Dr.Clyde gifted me for my birthday last week. I am officially 19.

"I've been okay, me and Carrie are good. The staff besides Mrs.Lonsdale are mean to me."

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I'll put a word in for you."

I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Dr.Clyde...Just don't even bother. It's only going to cause more crap to come over to my way anyway."

"As you wish."

There was a short pause I could tell he was thinking about random things to discuss with me...

"I see that you're enjoying the coloring book. You asked me why I had gotten it for you, well...I knew you were an artistic person and you had said you loved art and things such as that. I'm more of a writer and I enjoy reading more and your birthday was soon."

I smiled at him. So far Armano has been wonderful to me...Not to mention he's handsome and he seems to care for me.

I know he's way older than me...but if I met him out of this asylum...I would have already dated him.

"I love it...This is one of the nicest things someone has done for me in a long, long time...I can't thank you enough."

He shook his head.

"Lilianna, don't thank me. You deserved it. You're a sweet girl...of course, I should have gotten it."

I nodded my head then I turned to a page and saw the beautiful rose that I just finished coloring today.

Instead of red, I colored it black with red lines to make it pop out and I put the fire at the top of the rose.

Overall it looks great.

I then decided to give it to him.

I tore the page from my book and smiled as I handed it over to him.

"I hope you like this...Since I have no other way of thank you...I decided to give you this."

Our hands touched as I reached out to give him I'm the page...His hands are way bigger than my hands.

"Wow, Lilianna it's beautiful...You did a splendid job."

I smiled brightly...I soaked in every compliment.

"Thank you..."

He continues looking at the picture before looking at his watch...
His eyes went wide.

"Lilianna, it's way past your session time. I love speaking to you...I'll see you next Wednesday...Stay safe."

I smiled at him and nodded my head.

He called the people in the walkie-talkie and maybe 1 minute they arrived at cane to get me.

I waved goodbye to him and smiled.