Free Points? Seems Like It.

It was late at night by the time you got home. You didn't exactly know when, but it was definitely late. The night was still- the moon shining softly down on you, the stars twinkling in the sky, a soft silence filling the air. Mostly everyone was asleep, and you were one of the few awake at this hour. Your parents didn't even come out to greet you- they must have been sleeping. You peacefully walked to your room, taking in the fresh night air. 

You were tired, definitely. The stress from dealing with those stinky old men was definitely taxing on you, like anyone else, and while it was a bit enjoyable talking to Langelica at dinner, it still required much energy and effort. You took off the extravagant accessories on you, feeling the weight being relieved. Wearing jewelry was quite heavy, especially the dense necklaces in fashion these days. The dress was heavy too. All the girls were required to wear dresses- not by law or anything but social standards required that. It was seriously dumb that you would be ridiculed not for wearing something fashionable aka a fancy, in-style dress. If you wanted to wear something not in fashion at the moment, you were to either make it a fashion trend or just not wear it. You missed (comfort clothes) so bad, it was the most comfortable thing ever to wear. You really appreciated how comfortable modern 2000's+ fashion was. 

With your more comfortable nightgown on, you were finally relaxed, the fatigue really sinking in. Its looseness let a slight breeze through, much different and definitely preferred than the tight-fitting dress you had worn all day. Clothes did not take the shape of your body, your body took the shape of the clothes. You climbed into bed, getting into (favorite sleeping position), and drifted off to sleep. 

The next morning, you woke up hungry, though you had eaten a good amount last night, out with Langelica. That didn't matter; you were going to eat breakfast right away. You changed into a simple dress for being at home, which was common, and almost ran all the way to the breakfast table. You ate the food being served to you, which was delicious as always, and went about your day normally- hanging out, reading some good novels, perhaps a bit of reviewing if you felt like it. After waiting a while for everyone to finish their part of the test, you received a letter, as usual. 

Dear Lady (y/n),
You have passed the second test. The next test will take place within the next month. You will have the last week of the test. This will be a compatibility test; you will stay with Kenma for a week, and he will decide the outcome of the test. 
Queen Kozume

The letter was short and concise, exactly like her highness. It was a very effective way of communicating, after all, as long as the receiver knows that the sender means no hostility.  This was free points, literally. It was like having an open notebook test on something you had learned your entire life. Well, you didn't learn about him your entire life, but you know him so well, like the back of your hand. Maybe even better, what was there to know about the back of your hand?

There was one question though: how would you act? You really wanted to act casual with him, just like in your dreams- chilling on the couch, playing games while snuggling in the futon, making apple pie with him. You had essentially accepted that the person in your dreams is you after all; you had the same name, personality, and memories is what makes a person, right? You would be best with that, but how would the public think? Everyone expected something business-like, something professional. Imagine if the crown prince and a lady from a dukedom just locked themselves in a room for a whole week. It was inevitable, the rumors. Rumors were hard to clear, especially if there was no one really to see it. The servants loved to talk among themselves, and anything they don't know, they'd speculate and the rumors would spread. 

You didn't want to deal with them, Kenma wouldn't want to deal with them, no one would want to deal with them. And maybe you could be kicked out for creating them- but who knows. Everything that happens in high society is dramatic. You figured that you'd talk it out with Kenma on the first day, and you'd go from there.