63 - The Story Of How We Were Abducted By Aliens, Twice

"I'm guessing you are all wondering why you're here," Emily says.

She, Eva, Roger, and Ben all stand in front of their family and friends. They feel somehow stronger together. United by the most insane adventure there can ever be. Alice stands at the side of the room and smiles encouragingly at them.

"It all started with a scholarship," says Emily. "Actually, it started way before that but when we flew away to Midway we didn't know that. Now, I know that you are not going to believe us at first. What happened to us is crazy, but true. We need you to believe us."

"What is she talking about, Ben?" His mother asks.

Ben opens his mouth but he feels ridiculous saying it. He looks over at his friends and they nod in affirmation. "We are not alone in the universe," Ben says. "That's what we discovered."

Their serious faces leave no room for doubt. The family is all either thinking that it's true, or that their loved ones lost their minds. Frankly, most of them think that the four lost their minds.

"These months we've seen things that are truly unbelievable," Eva continues. "We were almost killed more than once. All because a race of aliens out there wants this planet. The really crazy part is, if it weren't for one of their scientists, we'd probably never have known the part we play in their plan."

"We were an experiment," Roger says. "A way for them to control this planet. The scientist responsible for us, his name was Leo, decided to tell us the truth and help us fight this control they have over us. That is why they killed him."

"We were in their spaceship for a while," Ben says. "But we escaped. We found Leo's daughter on their ship and freed her. That was only the beginning."

"I know you don't believe this, dad," Eva says. "But I wouldn't make this up. We have videos that Ben shot along the way. Do you have the camera here?" She turns to Ben.

"Yes, it's right here," he reaches for the backpack he brought and takes his camera out. "The screen is very small, though."

"Do you have your computer here, Chris?" Emily asks him.

Chris snaps out of his shock, "what? Oh, yes. I'll get it."

Ben takes out the camera's memory card and gives it to Emily. She inserts it into the computer and opens the correct folder. All the people in the room come closer to look at the screen. Even Alice is curious to see all the videos she wasn't a part of.

Emily picks the first one.

"First day onboard The New Age Panther!" Ben's voice narrates walking through the ship. "Today we are going to explore the bridge with Angie!"

The camera then lowers to show the little girl walking in front of him.

"This is Leo's daughter," Eva explains to her dad. He stares at the screen in shock.

"Patch says I can help him navigate!" Angie tells the camera.

"Oh, really? Aye-aye Captain Angie, then!"

The video ends.

"Show them the one with the escape pod," Ben says to Emily.

"I don't know which one is it," Emily lets Ben take over.

Ben scrolls through the many videos until he finds the right one. "I think this is it."

The camera captures the hallway outside the cargo hall where their pod was stored. Ben talks as he is walking into the hall. "Here we can see our spaceship expert, Emily, and her trusty assistant, Roger!"